Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Lisa Robertson QVC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lisa Robertson QVC
cooljerk9992000
Loyal Member
Member # 5762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cooljerk9992000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone see her yesterday. She did a 3hr show on jewelry. She was barefoot the whole time. No anklets or toe rings tho. You could see her toes peeking out from the qvc graphic on the screen or when they cut back to the show from a break. I wanted desperately to call and tell her.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, don't even get me started on her feet. her and the mexican girls in my high school are the reason i LOVE french pedicures so god damn much.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has some of the nicest feet EVER, saw her do a shoe show once and it was amazing
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr. white:
she has some of the nicest feet EVER, saw her do a shoe show once and it was amazing

OMFG!!!!! i remember that show, i had a boner for hours after that [Big Grin]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lolol
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

o man about 7 yrs ago i saw her do a bercanstok show show, she had red polish, i jacked off to it lol, and i women caller called in and sed she had the cuttiest little toes, then she wiggled them it was amazing
Live For Feet
Major Player
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Live For Feet   Email Live For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are kidding! I just posted the other day in the "Who's feet do you want to see" thread and chose her as the one I wanna see. I have never had a real close or lengthy look at Lisa's feet. And I love that woman. I wish I saw that. If anyone has pics or videos please share.
Now because of this thread I wanna see them even more!

--------------------
All I want for Christmas is Heather Stewart.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just uploaded a video of her. It's not the new one you described but it's good nonetheless.

Lisa Robertson's sexy clip thread

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links