Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Talking about feet with girls online or in real life

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Talking about feet with girls online or in real life
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This might be a dumb question to ask but i'm going to ask it anyways. This goes for both online and in real life,How do you know when a girl is really interested in what you have to say about what feet ingeneral (or basically really whatever else that turns you on in your own life) and she isn't just saying that you are very interesting and loves you just for the sake of saying it? or do you just take thier word for what it as face value?

Thanks! [Smile]

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to tell you my real and online experiences, in real life i have to tell you that i have tell 4 girls in my life that i love feet and i love the aroma of sweaty feet, those persons are my wife and 3 other from the past, and well the first one i told her result to be actually a complete fresk of sex, so she loved every aspect of me talking about her feet and about the smell and the fact that i loved painted toes, so everytime she used to come to the office only in flip flops, to show me their new paint, once she told me she make her toes really nice and she wanted to show them to me, so she make something that really it's frame in my mind, she took her shoes off, socks, and then she smelled their socks, at that point my bonner was just too much, she smelled their socks to see if they stinked she was worry about it, and then she told me they were kind of sweaty and i said no problem, i was in heaven......... but it's an example of my experiance telling to a girls about it, another time i told to another girl that she was not the type of friendly girl one day, i told her , hey u want to know something, i love your feet, they're prefect, i love them and then she told me that it was so cute that i liked her feet, and then i said no more so not to freak her out, and with my wife has been great every day i tell her to wear close shoes so at night when se comes she asks me if i want to smell them, she has some black shoes that makes her feet sweat like a pig, and they smell delicious after a day working.

Online experiences i actually have told to sokme girls about it and they were ok and they were nice about it but not like too much in to it to have a long chat of feet or smells or things involving my fetish.....i never said to a girl "hey i have a fetish" no i just say that i love womans feet.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alonsogd7:
... i never said to a girl "hey i have a fetish" no i just say that i love womans feet.

I agree with this aspect totally.
I have sometimes gone around and complimented women on their feet, and you do get quite firendly responses most of the time... some look at you weirdly to though, hehe.
And online, most girls don't mind it at all... some want to know more about it, if they havent heard of it beofre, and some just blank the subject completely...
depends on how lucky you get and who you speak to.

But as alonso said... it is maybe wise not to use the word 'fetish' too much... if they are unaware of the whole foot fetish, then hearing that might put them a bit off, as they would not know what to expect.
Say you are fond of female feet.. and everything is clear and it sounds nicer too [Wink]

Best of luck finding a chat mate.. if that is what you are looking for!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tblfeet
Board Regular
Member # 4665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tblfeet   Email tblfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feetness is right watch how you use the word "fetish".True story i have been chating with a lady online for about a week.I'm at a stage now where i lay it on the line.I always ask do they get manicures and pedicures"gets me on the feet subject".

I always say i give great foot massages.Anyway way we meet at a local park.Let me tell you she had feet to die for.I complimented her on her feet,reached down to take her sandals off jack pot.She let me massage suck the and smell them.It was a gloomy day so there were'nt many many people there.

In closing just test the waters and go from there.Oh and by the way she's gonna let me take pics i'll post.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Told many women, most responded well, a few did not. Oh well, so it goes

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as actually admitting to a fetish, a few close friends and my girlfriend knows. As far as just 'liking feet' goes, quite a few. Most of the time, they really don't mind. It's not a big deal, as long as /you don't make it one/. Don't say "I have a /huge/ fetish for stinky feet!" I mean, that's all extremes. Just say "Yeah, I like women's feet. Just the body part I think is hot. *shrugs*" Then laugh about it. Keep it funny, keep it just messing around, and it's tough to go wrong.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually interject "by the way, nice feet, cute shoes" if I notice while in already in conversation. Sometimes even mid sentence or in mixed company. Then I continue on talking about whatever the conversation was about.

It's only awkward for you if you wait for a judgement from her to follow. It's only going to be awkward for her if you stand there waiting for a response of sorts. People don't like being put on the spot. If she has no feet interest she won't even think about it, unless you cue her to by displaying anxiety about it.

Say what's on your mind, keep it short and with no implied expectations of response. That way she has her own space and time to form whatever opinion she wants to about you. If she has no time she'll decide defensively that you are a weirdo and she'll say whatever nice thing she has to in order to keep you happy until she can escape and proceed to avoid you for the rest of her life. You know she's not sailing you bull if she decides to talk about it with you later.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most women dont have a problem with it and if they like u alot then they go out of thier way for ya.trust me on that..as far as friends you will always get a lil chuckle ive found but its not ina hurful way or anything.most of my friends end up looking @ peoples feet more ofen in public after i tell them and point what might be considerd sexy wit feet.and somtimes you may end up as a butt of a joke thats not meliciouse.forinstance im told when i daze off somtimes or im not payin attention or forgot about somthing,im told thats it cause i musta been in footland @ the time lol.one way or the other i feel its better to be open then not on many differant levels
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ususally, I don't give my "fondness" up right away. Its usually a conversation on what type of girls I like or what is a big physical attraction to me and I just say....." I don't really care if thier personality is good, but...they just can't have ugly feet." They usuallyl augh and the conversation changes to the topic of girls feet. Usually when I talk to them, they leave with the info in mind that guys look and are attracted to lots of things...not just tits and butts, and if they are confident in tiher feet, they'll take care of them or expose them more, just because they now know guys look at them that way.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive always played it cool and never mentioned anything about feet being sexy PERIOD!!! I also found it easy to work my way down to femaale feet while cuddiling in the car, on the couch or in bed. Ive had many ladies feet on my nose and lips. I always treated feet like boobs or buns or any other sexy body part and I never talked about boobs or buns and espessialy feet either! A few ladies though that my foot kissing was cute, a few enjoyed it, 2 or 3 really got into it and some were grossed out. Oh Well!
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links