Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » moms feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: moms feet
smelly foot licker
BANNED
Member # 14414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smelly foot licker   Email smelly foot licker       Edit/Delete Post 
He's out of here

[ August 09, 2006, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: Wu ]

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not touching that request with a 10 foot pole.

Where's Sigmund Freud when you need him...

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i agree with you bondo. i hated it when my mom use to ask me to rub her feet [Mad] . something about touching your own mothers feet just doesnt sit well with me, im sorry

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
as soon as I was old enough to know I liked feet.. i felt weird about being too close to my mom's feet.

can't help you with that request.. only thing I can say.. with time..you'll get the nerves to ask another woman to model.

now.. on the devil's advocate side of things.. nothing wrong with asking mom to model her feet for you (to get experience as a photographer to set up a site with your own models).

unfortunately.. i can't help you with the toe-sucking part.. especially when she's asleep!

but good luck with the idea! doubt you'll get a ton of support with it.. as many don't want mom in the pic at all. (nor would i want my mom to know any of this i'm doing online)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with Bondo,angel wood and RPM on this one

I can't help you out on anything that you want to do or ask to do to your mom's feet

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[img]http://www.ishkur.com/editorials/moviefutures02.jpg[/img]

"DUDE! She's your MOM!!!"

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacob87
Board Regular
Member # 10858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob87   Email Jacob87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think someone's pulling our leg. He must be!
Posts: 46 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links