Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » who is wu (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: who is wu
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
he is verwee, verwee, Ee-wu-sive

Haha, good one Tyler! It took me a couple of times to read that, but eventually my two brain cells collided and made sense of it.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mas
Board Regular
Member # 10074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mas   Email mas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu is that champion eater guy. Even his alter ego rOx0rz
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wstimey3
BANNED
Member # 16141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wstimey3   Email wstimey3       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu is the second coming of christ.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wu is her shoe, on my cue, and you're who?
when will wu answer, these questions for you?

-could wu be Dr Wuess?

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wonder why wu hasnt answered come on wu answer the ? who r u

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey wu isnt god and he didnt invent the foot fetish

--------------------

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

lol im jk wu

--------------------

goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know who WU is but I dont want to spoil it for anyone who dosent know. He is a very busy guy who is really pressed for time. Keeping this site going is harder for him since his domestic and job situation made its change for him early on. I personaly appreciate his dedication to maintaining the site. Lets not also forget the great folks at b-h-e for their part, this is the partnership that makes this whole thing happen.

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tyler, you sound like Dr. Seuss...LOL!

One Wu, two Wu
Red Wu, blue Wu

Would Wu, could Wu
On the 'net
Would Wu, could Wu
With his fet...ish(?)

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infinity Gestalt   Email Infinity Gestalt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also know who Wu is, but don't wanna reveal his secret.

--------------------
I am the ultimate gestalt........THAT LOVES PRETTY FEMALE FEET!

Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Infinity Gestalt:
I also know who Wu is, but don't wanna reveal his secret.

Uh-oh, he's uh MAN-N-N-N, BABEEEEE!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i would like to kow somehting about him, not a life story but something

i always thought of him as asian too

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's good that Wu maintains a certain aura of mystery. Wu is who Wu is and it should be Wu's choice to reveal (or not reveal) anything about his/her personal life. It's really none of our business anyway. The fact is that Wu created this site and forum and it has helped many of us voice our problems, opinions, etc., regarding women's feet and other various topics. It's a place where we can all gather, figuratively speaking, to enjoy what we all consider a great pleasure and beauty - women's feet. I think that should be enough for all of us to be happy with.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

I know a little about the Wu-ster, but I also like the mystery of what I don't know about him.

Bondo

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links