Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do you feel the same way part 2.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: do you feel the same way part 2.
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife sometimes wears sneakers without socks or the same socks for a few days just to get that foot smell she knows i love so much. in fact, i prefer her feet to smell, if they have no smell it is just not the same. But, and a BIG but it is. if i were to have a affair with a woman with whom i have not been for some time, she better have no smell whatsoever. the slightest smell on anyother woman would turn me off big time. i have to be my wife's feet smell no any other woman. i would only allow, prefer and love odor on my wife's feet. no matter how beautiful the feet of another woman is.

your thoughts.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The underlyin process of smell is the most ancient and most elemental way any organism has to bridge the gap between itself and the outside world. It is the only sense in humans that ties directly into its integration center in the brain without being sorted through the thalamus.

Perhaps because of this it is easier to form a strong bond between the higher level idea of your wife and the lower level physical sensing of her?

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have no problem smelling other womens feet n whatever else in the process.problem is she would consider it cheating and I agree.so idk dude
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
i would only allow, prefer and love odor on my wife's feet. no matter how beautiful the feet of another woman is.

It never ceases to amaze me just how many subtle shades, nuances, and variations there are that co-exist side by side in this encompassing fetish of ours. I myself am still one of those guys who wouldn't want my gal's feet to smell regardless of whether she was my wife, my mistress, or any other gal that I'm being intimate with. But that's just me and my personal tastes on the matter. While I'm not into the foot odor thing, I can definitely understand why you're able to make a distinct connection between physical and emotional aesthetic components regarding your wife. Interesting stuff.

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the smelling of bare soles and toes/shoes (of any kind any kind of shoe) or foot odor ingeneral a big deal and big thing in the foot fetish community? Are many guys and some girls into it?

I'm just asking this because i'm meeting a girl on the 19th or 20th she will be here for a few days (i think 7 days or 8 days) and we are supposed to see each other and hang out get to know each other alot better have fun etc..

And she is into slighty stinky feet she has told me (although she is not open and out front about it) but she trusts me that is why she told me and she now since then (from talking to her) has gotten me into some what stinky feet as well. Me and her have known each other her about 2 years but first time seeing one another. So i'm extremely nervous to say the least.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
While I'm not into the foot odor thing, I can definitely understand why you're able to make a distinct connection between physical and emotional aesthetic components regarding your wife.

I'm in the same boat with you Calico- don't care for any foot odor and definitely continue to develop both physical and emotional aesthetic attachments to my wife's feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno...I love odor on peds but am particular about which odor. I've responded to this before but, I'll do it again. [Wink]
There is a difference between stinky and smelly, IMHO...
I prefer the odor of nylon peds stuffed in pumps. Man, I get a huge stiffy! [Jerkoff]
I do not care for socks stuffed in tennis shoes. It just doesn't turn me on. Something about sweat mixed with canvas or rubber... [Confused]
So, nylon in pumps = smelly [Thumbs Up]
and socks in tennies = stinky [Eek!]
Oh, to answer your question, I'll smell any ladies tired peds in hose but, I won't coz I'm married...but, wifey wears hose in pumps! [Wu]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ticklingsolesmaster:
Is the smelling of bare soles and toes/shoes (of any kind any kind of shoe) or foot odor ingeneral a big deal and big thing in the foot fetish community? Are many guys and some girls into it?..........

I wouldn't say it's a BIG deal or a BIG thing among foot fetishists, but it certainly is a sub category among foot guys and women. One that I'm certainly a part of too.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links