Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Playboy's Barefoot Beauties

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Playboy's Barefoot Beauties
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone here know if Playboy plans to reissue its Barefoot Beauties special editions? The last such edition I have is dated February 2003--which, at last check, is the only one currently offered for sale on the official Playboy Web site.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot avatar. Don't know abou the magazine

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think PB will IMHO. It is all about the making money in the publishing industry. If it doesn't turn over X number of dollars, they will cut it. PB's BFB was OK. I prefer Legshow, Legworld, and Legsex. Penthouse does an excellent job of showing pretty sexy feet in their publications. You got to have a great calibrated eye to produce great foot material for guys like us. We are very discriminating about what we like.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, I agree that the "leg" dedicated magazines you mention do a better job of addressing our particular interest, where photographers such as Ed Fox and Jana Krenova (to name just two) seem, more often than not, to understand and do the job right. Still, the Playboy BB edition was one more option, if one no longer regarded as a profitable enough to Hefner--who always struck me as a "boob man" anyway.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got it. PB is all about the boobs. It is very evident each month.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links