Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » COLLEGE, COLLEGE, COLLEGE!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: COLLEGE, COLLEGE, COLLEGE!!!
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Study study study study. Oh and don't forget to enjoy all the gorgeous feet in flip flops as the mull all over campus. Just don't drool in public.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't worry, i don't drool. i just give a quick look. i actually got a footjob from a girl a couple of days ago after a party. but i found out some things afterwards that weren't so cool about her. school is going fine, so don't worry about me fucking around.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The right amount of alcohol and anything is possible.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope, no drinking was or ever will be involved. it's useless to me and i'm already enough of a fuck up as it is.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in school we used to pitch in and buy a bottle of average bourbon or brandy and smoke decent cigars or a pipe in quiet company to entertain ourselves. We also would buy $10 jug wine, grapes, cheese, hard crust bread, etc. and have bigger parties. People would play cards and chess and stuff like that while listening to a new album or stand-up comedy recordings. It was far more entertaining than a kegger and it was a way to try to turn people on to actual real-life social drinking. We had the best parties, and we got popular and we got women, all on a beer-budget (grapes and bread don't cost much). Some of us even met our mates at those gatherings. You can have a lot of fun in college (that you can look back on and not feel stupid about) without compromising your studies in the least. In fact, I think the good times made it easier to do better academically.

Try it! [Smile]

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So..... how do you get feet action from women in college? Is there a certain approach that must be made? Preferably one when you're NOT drunk. [Tongue]
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

i don't know, that's a damn good question tho.
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should of elaborated on my earlier post. I am in no way saying to get the girl drunk...thats not cool....or yourself to be drunk...but rather that the girl would be "looser" and therefore improved chances of the girl not making a scene or big deal of it. After reading my post it looked like I was implying for you to take advantage of drunk girls. Thanks for reading it though.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What wasn't so cool about her. You got the footjob didn't ya? Weren't looking for a relationship were you?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

i won't get into details, but it involves incest.
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
i won't get into details, but it involves incest.

O_o

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

yep, she had to go after that shit. my school is in southern indiana in-between the IL/KY border. so i assume ALOT of redneck people are around.
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
yep, she had to go after that shit. my school is in southern indiana in-between the IL/KY border. so i assume ALOT of redneck people are around.

Hey blackHxC88!
I went to IU for two years then transferred to ASU.
Which So. Indy school is it? ISU in Terre Haute?

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

nope, vincennes university
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links