Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Cool Toe Ring

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cool Toe Ring
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife just bought a new toe ring with a heart on it. She said she bought this for me. How sexy! We got intimate on Sunday, she was going down on me and put her toes in my face. She gave me her foot with the toe ring on. I was "going to town" on her feet, sucking her toes until I released in her mouth. After, I had asked her if she would get a pedicure with hearts on her toes, she said she would for me. OMG!! What a great wife!!!!!!
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's about as good as it gets right there IMHO. Awesome woman- awesome time. Always happy to read about others feet experiences.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having a great wife like that is awesome.. After reading some of the post on here, those of us with open minded wifes like yours and mine should really appreciate what we have. I love the foot/feet in face hand jobs and blow jobs.. They are truley a great reward....

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Stash:

To echo what feetluver & TLFF said, it is awesome to hear others with great wives who indulges in our FF. [Smile]
TLFF, to go alittle further, I love that my wife gives me all three of her orifices while I kiss and smell her sexy peds...wow, what a [Jerkoff]
A toast to our wives [Cheers]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gojiita00
Board Regular
Member # 16372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gojiita00   Email gojiita00   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hellz yeah, my X was going to do that too but we broke up : /

--------------------
Yes I am weird but maybe can find acceptans here.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeLuvinFirefighter:
I love the foot/feet in face hand jobs and blow jobs..

These would have to be the "Holy Grail" to me, something I'm searching for and yearning for and hopefully one day will find. Even after reading descriptions of feet in face HJ/BJ techniques here, I still often have a hard time visualizing how this is done, but it sure sounds awesome.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks 4 your comments!!My wife is go'in next week to get her nails painted with hearts 4 our 14 years together as we will go to a Bed-n Breakfast in Gettysburg, Pa. And there is no doubt that I will have her feet in my face most of the time. She does not even question my fetish. She is into it!!!
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on your 14 years of being together bliss, Stash1! [Thumbs Up]
[Cheers]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Thanks Ummmmm!! As for feetluvr, the position is simple. My wife and I do a sideways 69. I give her a little oral as she goes down on me. Then I move to her feet. She is 5'8, feet size 8, so no problem gettin her feet in my face while she gives me oral

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links