Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Big, Beautiful Feet...what did U grow to love..? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Big, Beautiful Feet...what did U grow to love..?
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys. ya know years back i never EVER liked big feet, always loved like under size 7-and big feet where gross to me. now it's funny cause i find bigger feet very attractive, even like 11+ sizes. if her feet are awesome, size in no longer an issue to me, visually.

anyone else like big feet aswell as other sizes..? or did you ever not like something, then get to like it..? if so, name it.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love big feet. I always loved them and found them attractive, and more suitable to my sub-foot fetish activities. More area to lick, generally longer toes to suck, and other stuff. More definition I would say, and I do not think small feet like 5,6,7 have a real advantage .....

There are pretty hot ones, but it is a matter of preference.

I might also have grown up loving big feet because I used to play with my aunts feet, which are size 9+ .

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i prefere big feet 10-15 but there are some girls with hot small feet
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no! Count me out! [Eek!]
I find BIG feet clumsy and unatractive. I have a standard rule in my single years: If the girl's feet are bigger than mine (I wear size 10), forget it.
I love dainty smallish feet (like my wife's). Something about them are very, very sexy.
Just my two pennies, my fellow FF friends and, as per my standard position, To each there own, I don't judge anybody's attraction. [Smile]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I echo the sentiments of Ummmmmm

Not really into big feet. I prefer small as they are more feminine IMHO. But I would NEVER, I repeat NEVER turn down a pair of hot big feet. Never.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love big feet myself. Size 10 on up with long toes. I like all feet and would never turn away an attractive female foot, but big feet are my "dream" feet I guess you could say. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like have an attraction for big feet that are attached to a tall gal. My wife isn't real tall (5'7") but she wears a size 9 shoe which I suppose can go in the "big" category in some people's book.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ummmmm:
If the girl's feet are bigger than mine (I wear size 10), forget it.

Though I have on rare ocassion seen a few girls,
with what I term "big feet" and that I found attractive, my preference is for small to medium feet, using the same rough guidelines as Ummmmm, and I'm a 9 1/2. As ladaemon said, what's big to some is not big to others. It's very subjective (as are shoe sizes- my wife wears anything from an 8-10 US).

One girl with big feet that I did find attractive was my wife's best friend, who wears a girl's 10. My wife had mentioned her foot size many times so when she came for a vist a few years ago I was expecting not to like seeing them. I was wrong- I found them very attractive.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
count me in on big feet!!!

BUT............... ONLY IF THEY ARE WIDE!!!!

i hate narrow feet.

i like their wide pudgy appeal!! but deffinatly big feet!! LOL
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sexi!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although my preference is for smaller and medium sized feet (i.e. size 5 to about a size 8), bigger feet can look very attractive and sexy and I've never turned down any opportunities, foot massages or otherwise, with a woman with bigger feet. I think it really all depends on what her feet look like and who they are attached to. That can really make a difference.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never was into big feet for the longest. i had a stupid rule.. if size 7.5 or larger.. no thank you. then i started to realize i was mising out on a ton of beautiful feet in the size 8 area.. got comfy wiht that.. and slowly got up to size 9 and now up to about 10. i can't say i like feet bigger than that. but the larger the feet.. the more they have to be well proportioned and well taken care of. i'm pickier the larger the foot size.

but.. hey.. that is just me

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dahilak7
Board Regular
Member # 16373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dahilak7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big, Small, Wide, Narrow, Black, White, don't matter as long as there are toes to suck and soles to kiss! [Big Grin]
Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the toes are proportioned in size, then I have no problem with big feet. I like painted toes, and if they're nice, I'll take um!!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the bigger the better
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NYC Latino 1960
Board Regular
Member # 491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NYC Latino 1960   Email NYC Latino 1960   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Love them from sizes 10 and up, wide a big plus...
Anthony ~ NYC

Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links