Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Nancy foot smothers a young teen girl!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nancy foot smothers a young teen girl!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy foot smothers young black girl!
I love to see Nancy, my friends wife, fight and wrestle. This is something Nancy loves to do as well. She hasn't had a match in a while, but over the last 12 years she has had over 30 of these encounters. She doesn't look that tough, and that is why so many different females are so willing to take her on. She is in her mid 40's, feminine looking and toned 5'8 and now about 140 pounds. She has short blonde hair, blue eyes, and long legs and sexy size 8 feet- that I've written so much about. She gets her sexy peds pedicured weekly, and more than ever she is wearing strappy sandals, jeweled flip flops, open toed mules, to show them off. As always, what drives me wild about her is that she loves her feet, loves how they look, loves teasing men and women with them, and enjoys the fact that her toes really sweat and can smell very vinegary strong. She has really gotten turned on by forcing various different females to smell her smelly cheesey feet. She knows her husband and I have huge foot fetishes, and she plays on this, and enjoys really tormenting us with her feet, and dominating females in front of us. Her husband and I ACTIVELY TRY TO FIND OPPONENTS OR VICTIMS FOR HER. People ask me on this board and others, how does this happen, how does she get these matches? That is easy, we try to get them, and she is into it. We have advertised in local papers, put up ads at her gym, or it can be just conversations that lead to these scenarios. This past July one of these conversations led to a match. Nancy had a barbecue at her house. Nancy's husband had a childhood friend who recently got married to a sexy black woman, Sandra, who had two older girls from her previous marriage. Tiffany or Tiff as she is called is her older daughter, just turned 19. Tiff is in a Community college, and in talking to her at this outing, I found out that she started in the martial arts. Long story short, I mentioned that Nancy has a green belt and has dabbled with the martial arts, they should spar sometime, practice techniques, etc. She took the bait hook, line, and sinker. Tiff is a tall, lanky, pretty teen. She is about 5'9 115 pounds, straight black hair, large brown eyes, slightly wide nose, but gorgeous pouty pink lips and perfect white teeth. Her smile is truly amazing, it shines, and is her best feature. It is funny because Nancy's admitted best feature is her feet, and Nancy's best feature met up with Tiff's best feature quite a bit, and way more than Tiff wanted! Tiff came over two weeks after this meeting to train with Nancy. Tiff thought it would be good practice, Nancy thought it was going to be a black girl smelling and kissing her feet! A few of us guys came to watch this little show, Tiff had no idea what was to come. The ladies both wore white gi's and were barefoot. Nancy's size 8's were painted bright red, Tiff's size 10 feet had clear polish on her long straight toes. The ladies stretched, warmed up, and then traded hits and kicks, all slow and non competitive. They did a few throws, got to their feet, did a few more. After about 20 minutes, Nancy threw Tiff to the mat, but this time absolutely surprised her with a KI-YAAA, and a smelly now sweaty bare right foot into her face flush! Tiff was shocked, and Nancy pressed her stinky sole into her face, smothering her, in front of us. Tiff rocked her head, and grabbed at Nancy's foot, what the f#$#@ are you doing!!! Nancy stood over her, and followed her face with her foot- rubbing it into her face, all over, over her mouth, nose, and eyes. She lifted the foot, and then pressed the saliva coated sole into her face again, and then again, and again. Nancy was much stronger, with trained toned legs and feet, Tiff couldn't get it off her face! Nancy was determined and forceful, she really wanted this young girl under her soles and toes. Nancy then switched feet, rubbing her left sexy stinky foot into her face. That foot must have smelled worse, because Tiff started really going crazy, screaming and yelling, cursing, kicking, twisting, bucking, anything to make this assault stop! Tiff was getting tired, and weak, and Nancy placed her right foot on her neck with strong force. She looked into her eyes while choking her, and Tiff grabbed at her strong leg. If you agree to smelling and kissing my foot, I will stop choking you, Nancy said. It took a good 5 more minutes, but Tiff then agreed. Nancy pressed her sole over the black girls face lightly, then did the same with her other foot. She then posed for us with her right foot stretched over her beaten face completely, and Tiff laid there smelling it! Sniff deeper and louder, I want to hear you, I want to feel your breath on my foot! Come on breath my foot in, get my foot scent in that big nose, that's it, smell my sweaty foot bitch! Nancy was turning herself on with her words, and driving us crazy as well. Watching this poor young black girl, flat on her back, smelling this older blonde woman's sweaty bare foot flush in her face, was so so hot! Nancy made her lick her sole and sneared and smiled, rubbing her toes all over her pretty lips and nose, forcing her foot smell into her pretty but very dazed face. I think that you may have to change your dumb name from TIFF to SNIFF, Nancy said, and then laughed out loud, looking at the poor girl tormented under her really smelly foot!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone here know of another female who enjoys this kind of activity? I would like to hear about any true experiences that anybody saw where a female truly dominated another woman with her sexy feet? I would think on a board like this that it wouldn't be too odd or impossible. Thanks.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta be honest with you...there is no way I can read through that never ending paragraph.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not cool

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fierytoes
Board Regular
Member # 9055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fierytoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes...not cool. Seeing her scream and kick would've been a complete turn-off
Posts: 8 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links