Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » For Stinky Feet Lovers....Can you tell? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: For Stinky Feet Lovers....Can you tell?
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By just "looking" at a woman if she has stinky feet or not.I'm talking her "looks" not her feet... just her looks.I really can't explain it,but I seem to have a knack for knowing which women have stinky feet and which don't.Any others like this?
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope.. can't tell. it all depends on the sweat amount.. the wear on the shoes.. and other biological factors.

I think.. based on ones diet.. if that is known... you kinda can tell what scent type the feet may be.. but that is really speculative!

if you use the argument of weight.. i'm going to laugh at you!!!

now i'm curious.. try to explain how you can tell by just looking at a woman? i've met some pretty stinky feet from folks who'd you'd never expect to smell a thing!

what 'look' must she have to have smelly feet?

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can. I know what you mean too. I'd say it's about 85-90% accurate

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so.. what is the formula? what are you looking for? what traits stands out?

just curious and interested.. if there was a way for me to tell who had the hosed scent I love so much.. i'd be more adventurous with those who have the scent i'm looking for!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From my experiences, women with dry feet tend to have no scent whatsoever. As any fellow sniffer would/should know, the smell is a result from bacteria munching on the sweat. So 2 + 2 indicates to me that the more dry of an appearance, the more likely a woman's feet will not carry a scent. What throws you for a loop is a lot of women use lotion so it's hard to tell. So for the sake of argument and to further satisfy my deepest fetish I just imagine every woman I see has stinky soles. As a matter of fact when I see some sexy soles the exact thought that enters my mind is: " I bet her feet stink soooo good"
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know EXACTLY what you mean by this as I've always had the "look reveals the aroma" assumption too. But I'm sorry to say that it's all just wishful thinking.

If we find someone attractive we assume their feet are going to smell the way we want them to, and that she will share your passion.

I imagine Nicole Kidman's feet smell great and that she finds this very erotic. Truth is, they probably don't and I bet the thought hasn't even crossed her mind :-(

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am pretty sure any women who wear shoes of all kinds, with or w/o socks, hose, etc. for more than 4 hours are going to have smelly feet. [Drool]
I'm pretty sure that's a given. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet in smelly flip flops......
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be a HUGE turn on for a really hot girl with a very cute face to have sweaty, stinky soles mmmmmmmmm!!!!
I even imagine her cute face to smell like her feet. That would also be a big turn on for me. [Jerkoff]

I see so many hot feet in flop-flops and I always imagine the aroma. [Drool]

In reality, it is very hard to tell if someones feet stink or not. I just fantasize about a cute girl with stinky peds, looking at her cute face while smelling her stinky peds.

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ummmmm:
I am pretty sure any women who wear shoes of all kinds, with or w/o socks, hose, etc. for more than 4 hours are going to have smelly feet. [Drool]
I'm pretty sure that's a given. [Thumbs Up]

Right on [Thumbs Up]
another give away,a woman wearing sandle's or flip flop's and you just happen to see her dirty sole's from dust or dirt,if it's black flip flop's you will see a light -dark tint of coloring on their sole's,where the wettness of her sole's is attractting the dirt or matterial from the sole's of the foot wear.When I see that shit,I'm like damn!! [Mmm] [Mmm] [Drool] [Drool] I wish I could smell those,and of course taste those sole's [Laugh]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

i have a friend of mines... after wearing shoes for a day (more than 8 hours) her feet has no smell to them at all. she's a very hot looking gal with gorgeous feet.

she says.. all her life.. her feet never smells.. no matter what she does!!! trust me.. i checked several times after i clocked her in her shoes 9hours.. you can pick up the 'humidity factor' but no scent non-whatsoever!!

i've got another very close family friend. her feet has no scent at all.. if you catch her after she wore her shoes 10 hours (i've done that).. you get the slightest hint of sweat.. the hint you get if someone wore their shoes for only a half hour. that is it.. her sister on the other hand (before she found medication for it)... after 4 hours.. you'd get a strong scent... after 10 hours.. I can't stand being around her feet at all.

when you look at visuals externally.. the one wiht no scent has all the cues that she should have a strong scent (cues that was provided for on this thread).. the sister has all the signs of no smell.. but her feet will clear out a room. now that she's taking medicatino for it.. the scent isn't strong.

so.. go figure!

RPM

--------------------

Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They make meds for smelly peds??? [Eek!]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ummmmm:
They make meds for smelly peds??? [Eek!]

The first I heard about meds, but I understand they have laser treatment for the worst scents going i.e bromohydrosis. They zap the ped's bacteria producing glands or something.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

in the laser situaion...they actually 'shut down' some of the sweat glands so you produce that much less sweat. it's not highly recommended because that is how the body temperature regulates and also dumps off excess proteins (the food by which a lot of bacteria feed to make the famous cheesy smell).

as for the meds.. yeah they got them. the pill version being the least effective. the poweder format (stronger than the gold-bond version) has a weird scent to it.. so best works in sneaker situations.. not pumps..

the creams can be effective too.. some do leave oily residue...

the one my friend uses is a two part topical application. one is a watery oil added to water to soak the feet in. the other is a very light cream to apply to the foot. the stuff.. she says... is very caustic and 'harsh'. can't be applied too much or too long. gotta follow the directions closely or else you can damage your skin. but it's extremely affective and the odor doesn't return for multiple weeks between applications.

when she wears pumps... the scent may be strong and vinegary.. but not impossible to deal with. but when she wears boots.. i can't take the scent at all.. even if i'm 10 feet away!

so.. she's happy she found the meds. now she wears sandals more often.. or dangles her shoes more.. becuase folks no longer can smell her feet.

RPM

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know about pegging this visually, and as discussed it's actually the presence of bacteria that causes the smell, so it depends on cleanliness, powders and lotions used, etc. But the one thing no mentioned that gives a good indication that her feet are sweating is the sound that her feet make on her sandals/flip-flops/shoes when she's walking. You know, the sound of her skin peeling off the sole of her sandal/FF/shoe as she takes a step. Though the other things we mentioned can negate the smell, this at least indicates that her feet are indeed sweating quite a bit.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links