Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelling her shoes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Smelling her shoes
Cyrax
Board Regular
Member # 19370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyrax   Email Cyrax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i love smelling my girls feet n shoes she lets me smell em every time we have sex i just cant get enuf of it espeasialy when she has nylons on .

--------------------
Cyrax

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bidit
Board Regular
Member # 4812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bidit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a big problem with this. I will smell my girlfriend's shoes, their friend's shoes, My friend's wives or girlfriend's shoes, their mom's shoes, even my co-worker's shoes. Basicly, I will try to smell any women's shoe I can get alone with.
I've been caught a couple times, and say I dropped a dime and was looking for it, or something stupid like that.
I feel like a jerk, but at least I'm happy.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it.
And yes you should have told her [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have had great experiences as far as smelling various gf feet and sox, but shoes not as much. uslaly the shoes have little smell or too strong of a smell for me. i even had one gf who had great smelling feet, really sweet and girly scent, but man her shoes stunk up to high heaven, but i know some guys are into that, just not me. in fact there were days that her shoes smelled so strong that i could smell them even while she was wearing them. they were really old sneakers.

but i do try and sneak a sniff of a shoe if its someone whose feet i've never smelled b4 and am therefore curious. i have this one friend who i was hanging out with one day at her house, and i came into her room and i looked and she had just taken her shoes and sox off, and she was sitting on her bed picking between her toes, she has a habit of doing this. anyways i knew her feet had just come out of her shoes, so once she left the room for a sec i smelled both sox and man did they smell good, and they were wet too from her sweat.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A great way for me to jerk-off is to smell one of my wife's shoes while rubbing my dick in the other. Usually steals my load in about a minute! I don't cum in her shoe since she doesn't know I am having my way with her shoes...She does know all about my foot fetish and does indulge me in the fetish.. but sometimes I still need a little bit more!
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have smelled shoes before but it's not a regular part of my fetish. I can see why some guys love it but I like to get my smell right from the source if possible.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ffan:
I can see why some guys love it but I like to get my smell right from the source if possible.

Obviously, yeah, but it's nice to get some shoe-smell sometimes haha - like when your girl's away on business or something... [Tongue]
Getting her to smell up a pair of socks or shoes for those lonely nights [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't even ask I would just go for it she'll be cool with it its not that bad

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links