Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My first foot party!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My first foot party!!!
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I attended the Aug. 25th foot party here!!!

I went with one of my models (I told others, but don't know if they went earlier and left because we arrived very late), and stayed outside until she was finished.

After a fellow webmaster told me he paid to get into a foot party, I expected the same.

My model called on her second cell, and told me the promoter, Alan Z, wanted to meet me.

I was shocked, and didn't know what to do. I went in, so as not to be rude.

I met Alan, his wife Gigi, their photographer Xavier, and got a look at CaliAlexis. I only got to look at Cali because she was nonstop busy that night.

There were quite a few girls there I would have had sessions with, but I am not greedy. I shoot for you, their fans, and tell you and my models about foot parties. If I cannot shoot with a model, I refer her to sites that can. That is why I modestly bow out at foot parties. Its all about you and all about the models--not about me.

Well, I met two great modeling prospects, and gave them my card. [Cry] One looked like Claudia Schiffer. The other looked like Gwen Stefani. There was a third one, but I forgot to give mine to her. She looked like Amanda Bynes, except with glasses.

BTW, one of the bartenders was killer hot. Unfortunately, she was not a foot party girl.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounded like fun.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So were there a lot more girls than whats displayed on the footnight website (http://www.footnightgirls.com/photo/index.php?folder=/PartyModelGalleries/FNSFlorida)? How many would ya say? I'm moving to the area and am curious about attending one
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There definitely were more girls than that. Those photos were submitted from foot sites, portfolios, and clip stores. Footnight also needs to get permission from girls to post their images to the site. So overall, there are a lot of girls that do foot parties whose pictures you will never see.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome thanks for the clarification Jedi
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
There definitely were more girls than that. Those photos were submitted from foot sites, portfolios, and clip stores. Footnight also needs to get permission from girls to post their images to the site. So overall, there are a lot of girls that do foot parties whose pictures you will never see.

Good information.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just went to my first foot party last night. I never had any interest in going for several reasons. One, I could never imagine doing that kind of thing in public (think Seinfeld-'I'm not an orgy guy! I'd have to grow a moustache and buy all sorts of lotions and get thick carpeting!!') Two, how could I lick a girl's foor after countlees other guys did?

But I went, reason being 'I gotta see what goes on at these things'. I planned to get there early, pay my money, and be first in worshipping as many girls feet as I can before anyone else got to them. So I got there a little after 9, even saw the fist girl I ever had at FWP last month outside. She recognized me too, and I told her I wanted her first (I don't know why I said that--just being polite I guess, but even though she is smoking hot, she has short knobby toes which I don't like) So we got up there and we just split up.

OK, because of my cheap nature I guess, I didn't know you had to pay $20 for every 10 minute session. I thought the $150 at the door was it for unlimited access.

That didnt matter though, after I had 2 MORE drinks. I stayed all night, had about 8 or 9 girls. Some for 2 sessions. Found the one I really liked from the website. (Her feet smelled like saliva, and it didnt even bother me at that point) I even got to hogtie one and tickle her half to death. (that was probably the highlight of the night)

But heres why I don't belong there. One girl told me these parties were a good way to meet girls. (I was telling all of them it was my first party) So I got that planted in my head--and I ended up, in addition to licking their feet, kissing their legs, massaging their thighs and calves, and even trying to give on girl oral. I even held hands with 2 of them. Some of the girls acted like they weren't into it, but some of them did. I got it in my head that I might want to hang out with those who did like what I was doing.

Guys, would you date one of those girls? The one I got along with the best I asked for her e mail. I said I didnt have a pen and I would look for her later. I never found her again. I did feel a connection though.

Is that ridiculous, or does that shit actually happen? I don't know what to think, or whether I should go to another party. I kinda liked it, better than I thought, but I shoudlnt if my intention is to make them all fall in love with me right?

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys,

This is Alan Zee, Gigi's husband, I asked her to login so I can respond to some of the comments on this thread. I should get my own ID, but I always seem to forget. My apologies Wu.

First it was great to meet "Jediofthefeet". I feel those of us who operate foot fetish websites should get to know one another and I have always had respect for the work he has done. When one of his models told me that he referred her to my party, I naturally asked where he was and was told he was in the area and I immediately invited him in...gratis, sort of a professional courtesy and would probably do that for most site operators or foot party planners. I asked this beautiful young lady with feet to die for to please call him on his cell and invite him to the party. I also didn't mind him meeting some girls for him to shoot for his site, we see "Cross Polination" amongst various websites and sharing of models is kind of a given (i.e. Calialexis shoots for various sites and clips stores).

For the record we had 16 girls and 36 guys. I think the ratio was perfect.

To Dancing Fool: $150 for a foot party!! That is insane. Footnight has a set fee nationwide currently at $65. And to the point of a womans feet smelling like saliva. I can only say I am certain it wasn't a footnight event. At a footnight event, ALL models MUST cleanse their feet using witch hazel (an antiseptic) after each session. THis is mandatory and it only makes sense. No guy wants to lick the saliva of another guy and the girls fully understand this. Also, I highly doubt you will meet a girlfriend at these parties. I think the young lady must have referred to the fact that it is a good way to meet girls........for private sessions for another day.

As for why there are a limited # of photos on the footnight website. Many of these girls are NOT foot models on a daily basis. We try to balance the mix and bring in pro foot models, girls next door, wives, girlfriends, college students etc. Many of them do NOT want their photos on any site and we respect their privacy.

If you are thinking about going to a party, I highly recommend it. Its a place where fellow foot guys can hang out with one another without any fear of humiliation (unless thats what you want). Many of our repeat attendees feel a bond with one another. It is ok to display your foot fetish , we all have one at these parties and the girls are more than willing to allow you to indulge in most activites related to foot fetish. You won't get sex, but there is no place you can go other than these parties to sample a wide variety of female feet in a safe, relaxed and discrete environment.

We will be having another party in Ft. Lauderdale in about two months, hope those of you in the area can make it.

Thanks for your bandwidth.

Alan Zee
P.S. I did not sample any of the feet there, I am forbidden. Gigi says if I have her feet, why do I need anyone elses.....she has a point...but...a little variety wouldn't hurt [Smile]

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had the honor of going to a Foot Night out here in L.A. this past July for the first time, and hopefully, I'll be able to go again tomorrow night as well. Anyway, yeah, $150 for admission, plus the $20 for a session and you don't even get clean feet? Don't go back bro, instead, go to www.footnight.com and look for an event anywhere near you. I myself, being in Southern California, have the possibility of going to 4 different parties (L.A., Orange County, San Diego, and Las Vegas), but I don't like to drive too far on work nights, so I stick with the L.A.

I will never forget the first time though, and after that, I swore off the parlor I'd typically go to before unless I had a lot of money regularly, because the good thing about the parlor was the total privacy and being able to go anytime you want.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker123
Board Regular
Member # 6218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker123   Email toesucker123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot parties are probably nice but I prefer the private sessions. Ive only had a private session once and it was for an hour but it was amazing.

--------------------
I love worshipping female feet.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Footnight parties. I've attended the L.A. and Phoenix events. And I'll be at the San Francisco parties once the next one is scheduled. They're great networking opportunities, meeting up with prospective models, fans, and future members.

With every party I leave with about 4 or 5 phone numbers from models from the party and meet up with them for a little one-on-one action.

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J.R.--I think STeve just shows you a little favor, hehe..i don't think any random feller that shows up gets those opportunities! lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links