Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Parties

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Parties
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am relatively new to this forum, though not to the community, and was wondering if anyone here has attended any of the "foot parties" (here in NYC or elsewhere) one sees promoted online, and if so, was the experience worth the expense and effort and did it live up to expectations?
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker123
Board Regular
Member # 6218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker123   Email toesucker123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never been to one, but I think I'd prefer a private session

--------------------
I love worshipping female feet.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope... But slammin avatar

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
Nope... But slammin avatar

Yeah, it's a good one.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been to a few foot parties within the past year. I live in Maryland, and I know of regular foot parties here in Baltimore and in Washington DC. They're a great opportunity to meet some beautiful local hotties with spectacular feet.

Worth the effort? Definitely.
Worth the expenses? Sure.
Lived up to expectations? You betcha!

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I've been to a few foot parties within the past year. I live in Maryland, and I know of regular foot parties here in Baltimore and in Washington DC. They're a great opportunity to meet some beautiful local hotties with spectacular feet.

Worth the effort? Definitely.
Worth the expenses? Sure.
Lived up to expectations? You betcha!

Bondo

Duly noted. Thanks.
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See my thread My First Foot Party

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in NC and seems like nothing happens here. [Cry] One of these days I hope to save up and make it to a Tampa Footparty.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links