Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » earliest foot fetish mastubation memories? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: earliest foot fetish mastubation memories?
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone remember the first time they mastubated to anything foot relates, or as far as you can remember?

For me i know I was 5 when i first did it, yup thats right, i was a dirty S.O.B, or just curios, which ever. Anyways, back then, my mind was already made up, feet turned me on and how to explore this turn on of mine, my very earliest memory is back in infants school (Kinda garden), i was attempting to do it in the back away from all the others in P.E class, but i saw my teacher in the distance coming my way so i had to stop, she came up to me asking what hell was i doin, DING DONG, saved by the bell (hahhaha seriously). But although thats my earliest memory to describe, i know it wasnt my first time, i can remember that by then i already knew how to extract my foot pleasure, i had already been doin it at bed time in my room, i dunno what possessed me to do it in public, i think its because it was P.E and some girls forgot their kit so they had to go barefoot and it just gotme in the mood and i had to release the pressure there and then, but i had to stop cuz of the teacher, i think thats the one and only time ive EVER had to stop in mid-jerk

Dont worry, nothing came out back then, id just have the little exited spasm you get when your done, but nothing came out, its not until i started pubity that i started freak out due to noticing stuff coming out, afraid i had over did it, until fellow teen going through pubity started talking about sex and mastubation and ejaculation, thats when i realised that it was merely that, what was happening.

So there you have it, at the early age of five i was already a wanker [Tongue]

what about ya'll?

[ August 30, 2006, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: climax ]

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I have you "beat" because I can recall doing it in pre-school by age 4.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Musta been a late bloomer- not until around age 10-11.

The fodder for my first foot masturbatory memories and fantasies: a pair of twin girls about my age at a local swimming pool we used to frequent during the summer. They had great tans, great feet and wore the first anklets I had ever seen (just plain leather lace as I recall). I love tan skin, I love wet tan skin even more, and throw in an anklet, which for me made the other foot/ankle look even barer, and I was in heaven.

In addition to that, they wore these bathing suits that had a bikini bottom, but had a "peek-a-boo" top which was open on the back but had a flap of material attached to their top that covered their front and a little to the side. Of course every time they jumped off the diving board their tops flew up into their face, exposing their slightly less tan, but very slim tummies.

I can remember that I rarely missed them jump (one after the other) and NEVER missed being right at the side of the pool when they walked past on the pool deck, their gorgeous, wet, tanned, ankleted feet leaving beautiful little footprints on the concrete.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dub
Board Regular
Member # 12547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would have been when i was around 14 in second year high shool
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was about 11. Saw a picture of Heather Locklear barefoot in some magazine like "People" or "Us"
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink_rock
Loyal Member
Member # 15899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink_rock   Email pink_rock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in high school, remember my first masturbation to a pamela anderson picture. She had these gorgeous fake fingernails. Then i really wanted to get hold of pics of her feet - which are amazing as we know! Love the tanned skin with the pearl or white toenail polish.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was about 14 and had a picture of Victoria Principal's feet.
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me, I was a late bloomer. i really didn't start jerking off until I was 13, because I went to a lutheran school and, until that point, I was religious. Then I discovered that whole "hair on your palms and blindness" thing was bullshit.

Anyway, my earliest memory of jerking off to feet was borrowing my mom's J. Crew catalogue and going into the bathroom with the Jergens. The summer catalogues had tons of pics of beautiful models in sandals and flip flops in shorts and capri pants.

I also remember seeing the bare feet of a beautiful asian girl named Pauline that I had a crush on. She was in the theater, doing some work in bare feet and they were really hot, especially since she did the natural look with no polish. I immediately went home and spanked it, thinking about her.

Ah memories.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loved sniffing local girls feet or socks up to 7 0r 8 then i found Playboy - Little Annie Fannie was my gal ! weird huh ?
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think mine were to the Jc Penny catalogues and the sears catalogues back then

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Musta been a late bloomer- not until around age 10-11.

The fodder for my first foot masturbatory memories and fantasies: a pair of twin girls about my age at a local swimming pool we used to frequent during the summer. They had great tans, great feet and wore the first anklets I had ever seen (just plain leather lace as I recall). I love tan skin, I love wet tan skin even more, and throw in an anklet, which for me made the other foot/ankle look even barer, and I was in heaven.

In addition to that, they wore these bathing suits that had a bikini bottom, but had a "peek-a-boo" top which was open on the back but had a flap of material attached to their top that covered their front and a little to the side. Of course every time they jumped off the diving board their tops flew up into their face, exposing their slightly less tan, but very slim tummies.

I can remember that I rarely missed them jump (one after the other) and NEVER missed being right at the side of the pool when they walked past on the pool deck, their gorgeous, wet, tanned, ankleted feet leaving beautiful little footprints on the concrete.

Maybe I study too hard, or something. But that struck me as exceptionally well written. I mean don't ask why such an observation would arise when people are talking about feet.
Seriously though, you used alliteration in the first part and rhymed the last part.
I dunno, I'm done. Carry on. [Confused]

[ September 01, 2006, 02:29 AM: Message edited by: ajantis ]

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
I think I have you "beat" because I can recall doing it in pre-school by age 4.

I'm not trying to steal your thunder of course, this isn't a masturbation memory, rather an early foot-bondage memory. The first house I lived in we moved out of when I was 3.5 or 4. There was this girl named Ashley who lived across the street, I think she was a year or two older than me. She had these big plastic blocks in her basement playroom called waffle blocks, but they were like 2 feet wide. She would always make cages out of them and want to play dungeon. She always wanted to be the prisioner and I was supposed to be some kind of monster and I'd tie her hands up and she'd crawl inside and she'd stick her feet out through the blocks. I would tie up each individual toe with string and be the monster that "ate toes". I think this was her way of trying to get me to tickle her. She used to get in trouble all the time for taking off her boots in the snow too. She definitely had some kind of need to have her feet stimulated.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was only 8 when a pretty young girl slightly older than I was I suspect chose too sit next too me in the A&E department of a busy hospital in which my now late granfather was an outpatient at, anyway she could have sat anywere while waiting for transprt too take her & her mum home but she sat plonked herself & her Plastered left foot right next too me & then she started wiggling her Toes & as soon as I got back home I went straight into my grandparents bathroom too unload so too speak. My cleaner once made the mistake of telling me that she broken her right foot when she was younger so last year I bought one of those Tuber-Grip bandages & I asked her if she would let me put it on her & take a picture of her wearing it because they can look just like a Plastercast if you double it up near the toes & too say I was starting too feel a huge errection as I was putting it on her foot would be the biggest understatment of the century & obviously there are now many evening were I put that particular picture on a bathroom wall & have a really good jerking-off session!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but I was a breast man all the way, until about my early 20s.

However, for as long as I can remember, I've had a fetish for women with solid thighs, and generous hips (must have a small waist, thank you!). I think my love of solid legs gave rise to my foot fetish. That and an ex of mine absolutely adored trampling me; she suggested it, and initiated it. That was probably the start of my obsession with feet!

And that was the start of me getting into feet as a masturbatory backdrop.

Pretty boring, all in all. You guys were all into it from birth, it seems! [Laugh]

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
masteurbation, i didn't know what it was when i was 8 but i was. I remember these two girls who sat infront of me in my second grade class whos feet i'd watch as they dangled. I'd go home think about them and hump a pillow. I'm gonna stop here because all this reminiscing about spanking it to 8yo feet now that we're grown up is making me feel a bit borderline. ugh.

as for when my foot fetish sprouted, my mother said she knew i had one before i turned 2 (yes it was awkward because i didn't bring it up nor had i ever said anything to my mother about it)

[ September 09, 2006, 12:10 AM: Message edited by: cs ]

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links