Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » More news stories!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More news stories!
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surprisingly enough I found this link on a standard torrent site:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,211073,00.html

More bad media or not, this is fucking hilarious.

"she awoke to a man, naked except for a backwards baseball cap, feeling on her feet. When she asked him what he was doing, he hot-footed it out of there with his hands cupped over his nether regions."

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is a pretty funny story. even if it is bad media for me

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember reading about the first reports of this guy. It created some very intense discussions on this forum about whether his actions were justifiable or not (I very stongly argued non-justifiable).

It is pretty funny trying to put images to the description of his actions (*snicker*), but the dude is going to get himself into trouble again.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe-tickling without permission is bad enough, but breaking and entering- no way is that justifiable for anything!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breaking in to houses is not acceptable. This guy is a nut!
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again another foot guy gives us a bad name. Did everyone notice how they used the word freaky a couple of times. This is the exact sort of thing that gets my blood boiling when people talk about the sleepy feet thing. Even if you are not breaking and entering, fondling a sleeping woman's feet is wrong.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<one of whom described him as having a curly <pony tail and a "skinny white butt." In both of <those cases the freaky foot fan fled when <discovered.

Hey! My evil twin now lives in Florida apparantly!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's always going to be foot-fetishists who are sexual predators, and there's always going to be non-foot-fetishists who are sexual predators. I must say, I agree that story was hilarious. I found myself laughing out loud as I read through the article.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links