Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does reflexology really work?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does reflexology really work?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Upon being in a new campus will surely bring the opportunity to meet many fine young ladies. Question being: if the situation fits, I plan on bringing forth the foot massages. I understand there's this idea of reflexology (also known as zone therapy) that certain points of the foot, when stimulated, can bring remedy to othe parts of the body. My question here is does this idea of reflexology actually work? Such as the bottom of the big toe has a reflex zone up to a person's neck. Has anyone practiced this and had someone feeling the effect?? Or has anyone being on the recieving end and find that this does truly work? From what I read, reflexology, hence the '-ology' is strictly a belief, and not all doctors agree with this theory, often tagging it as a pseduscience? Can anyone here provide insight, this is definitely a hot topic surely generating interest when you get the opportunity to massage a fine young woman's feet...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've heard both sides fo teh coin tossed. in my experience.. knowing more about the 'zones' can help tailor a massage more specifically to what the gal is asking for.. and thus increasing your credibility and odds of extended foot massaging.

the women i've massaged (though not a formal expert on the matter) claim that my touch is more sensual and more soothing and more relaxing than most any massages they get. at times i've been asked if i do it for a living and if i don't mind taking them on as clients.

no.. i'm not saying i'm the best.. but reading up on the matter has greatly helped my ability to gain a woman's trust and feet so i can touch. granted.. being a bit of a nerd.. i do take my massage giving rather seriously.. but both parties walk away happy!! and i've touch some mighty fine feet that way that i would otherwise never have access to at all!!!!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe in reflexology. I have seen first hand the effect it can have on a person suffering from a stroke that paralysed half the body. This person is had a faster recovery and improved speech. Non of this mordern day physio therapy shit that never works.

Any way foot massage always help relax a women.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The answer is NO. It's a great foot massage, but it doesn't do anything beyond that, save for a placebo effect. Never underestimate the human susceptibility to suggestion.

I worked on Penn and Teller: Bullshit a while back and we did an episode segment about reflexology. As Penn points out, referring to a traveling reflexologist in his 'Bago full a Bullshit, scientists don't usually say Halleluya when administering treatment. Penn likens reflexology to trying to change the sparkplugs of your car by hammering the tires.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have read a couple of books on Reflexology as a way to start conversation with females about their feet. Its a great way to get the shoe off and your hands on their feet. I do not believe that performing reflexology can heal a person of medical problems but women have said they are able to feel relaxed in the areas of their body that their foot is supposed to effect.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just what deeparchlover said!! great way to the feet.. and great wayt to make a lady feel relaxed.. let her mind do the rest!!! as I enjoy discretely her feet! (discretion is a must to keep her trust.. unless she knows about your foot thing and is cool with it already!)

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
I have read a couple of books on Reflexology as a way to start conversation with females about their feet. Its a great way to get the shoe off and your hands on their feet. I do not believe that performing reflexology can heal a person of medical problems but women have said they are able to feel relaxed in the areas of their body that their foot is supposed to effect.

It has worked for me,in order to get those feet,and just what deep said,I have got the same reaction's from the women,who's feet I have massaged,it's alot better than the full body massage [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend says she loves the foot massages I give her. I sure hope she's not lying!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
My girlfriend says she loves the foot massages I give her. I sure hope she's not lying!

What give's you that idea,we're (footmen) all like profesional's,when we massage feet [Cheers] almost like a natural talent [Joint]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

if my lady said she didn't enjoy my foot massage.. then i'd definitely know she's lying!!! i'm not the very best.. but i'm darn good!!! enough to get her pretty horny and excited by just touching her feet!!

RPM

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
great way to the feet.. and great way to make a lady feel relaxed.. let her mind do the rest!!!

I've never seen (or heard) any imperical evidence that reflexology truly "delivers on it's promises." My belief is, as RPM and others mentioned, is what the person "believes". But no doubt that it's a great way to feet and to relax a lady. If I were single, there's no doubt I'd be using it on the ladies, whether they believed in reflexology or not.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I generally take the view that reflexology is basically similar to a placebo. Tell people it works often enough and they will believe it. But if their belief in reflexology means that its easier to get close to women's feet then I'm not gonna complain about it!
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking about it, rationally, I'd say it's pretty safe to assume Reflexology was invented by a foot fetishist as a ploy to get feet! [Laugh]

No matter, a foot massage has therapeutic benefits, just like any other deep muscle massage. It's relaxing, it promotes better circulation ... I just don't think it'll cure cancer of pancreas as well! Good thing that's not why I typically massage a lady's feet. [Wink]

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links