Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fantasy Come True

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fantasy Come True
george gonzalez
BANNED
Member # 990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for george gonzalez   Author's Homepage   Email george gonzalez       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys

I just wanted to tell my story.

I am a regular at Applebees's for there

50 Percent off Happy Hour.

I have been going there for 4 years.

The Female Bartender was telling me that

she was about $200.00 dollars short on her

rent money. She was blonde/beautiful/and had

feet to die for.

I told her i would give her the $200.00

dollars if she let me massage and kiss

her feet for 2 hours.

Well guys I was in heaven for 2 hours.

She came to my apartment after work.

we had a couple of drinks; i took off

her shoes which she had on for 10 hours;

Her feet were nice and smelly;

I licked them for 2 hours straight.

I sucked her toes; licked them; smelled them.

I told her to call me anytime.

Anyway this was one of the best days

in my life.

Adios

George

--------------------
GG

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naw, cmon----really? You wouldnt shit yer foot brothers would you?
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats George! [Thumbs Up] Sounds like a win/win situation. Very bold of you to ask her such a thing, and your boldness paid off.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did she seem into it any or was the money all she had in mind?
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
200 Bucks?

I hope you got a blow job and anal for that....

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope for $200 you took some pics too!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although you got a woman's feet you've been fantasizing about, I don't think it was a win/win situation. It might feel that way in the short term, but what is to stop her from doing this kind of thing again? How much are you willing to give her monetarily for a couple of hours of foot fetish fun? $200? $400? More?

Since she now knows you have a thing for her feet, or women's feet in general, there's a really good chance she will try to take advantage of your fetish by offering her feet to you in exchange for money again, which really isn't fair to you. Maybe this was one isolated incident but it wouldn't surprise me if there's another situation that comes up again where she's short on money for something, whether it be rent, car payment, bills, etc..

Personally, I wouldn't pay that much money to have my way with a woman's feet. Only once in a great while will I go out to a gentleman's club and give a stripper a foot massage instead of getting a private dance. That's about as far as I go when it comes to giving money to a woman for a chance at her feet. I would just be careful that she doesn't try and take advantage of you. Glad to hear you had fun though.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Live For Feet
Major Player
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Live For Feet   Email Live For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is only too much money if you look at it as a purely selfish act (hard to imagine it not being--I know). But if he could afford it, he is getting something great, AND HE IS HELPING SOMEONE who is struggling. I agree that it should not be a habit but I say congrats on the good time, and good for her, she needed the money.

--------------------
All I want for Christmas is Heather Stewart.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Live For Feet
Major Player
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Live For Feet   Email Live For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And by the way...OP has BALLS OF STEEL!

--------------------
All I want for Christmas is Heather Stewart.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
200 Bucks?

I hope you got a blow job and anal for that....

I also hope you got all night and made her pay you back the $200 and get you foot fantasies as interest!

Amen, Sinnister [Cheers]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links