Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Toe Ring Comments on Sitcom and Wife

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Toe Ring Comments on Sitcom and Wife
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't watch many sitcoms, but the other night I was sitting with my wife watching "The New Adventures of the Old Christine" with Julie Louis Dreyfuss.

The premise of the episode was that she had allowed her ex-hubby to hang out out at her place agreat deal while he was remodeling a room there. She was surprised to learn that he thought by her letting him stay there so much, that she wanted him back. As someone tried to explain to her why he was feeling that way she commented "well I was running around here alot in a short nightshirt and a gold toe ring!" I loved it. A good comment for us footguys! [Big Grin]

On a more personal note, I was at a small group meeting the other night with my wife, who wore a pair of thong sandals, and as we were breaking up the meeting and starting toward the door I heard the only other guy in the group who was my age (and who had sat across the circle from her) make a comment to my wife about her foot jewelry (she wears a toe ring and anklet) or toe ring. (I wasn't really tuned into the conversation nor expecting anything like that). He either said "I like your foot jewelry" or "I like your toe ring." She smiled but didn't reply. The three of us walked toward the door together and I listened to see if he'd elaborate or make another comment, but we got talking about other things. He's married btw.

I was tickled pink and actually aroused that someone else noticed and commented on them. I'm particularly happy for her. I'm sure it will be a big boost to her foot self confidence.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was tickled pink and actually aroused that someone else noticed and commented on them. I'm particularly happy for her. I'm sure it will be a big boost to her foot self confidence.
i hope it really boosts her foot self confidence.. i also enjoy hearing folks compliment my lady's feet and/or footwear!!! makes me smile proudly!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as the comment was made in good taste I would be proud too! Reminds you of what you have and how lucky you are to have her.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I like hearing comments like that about my wife too. My wife likes hearing them too. It lets her know that I'm not the only one who appreciates how she takes care of her feet.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was a complete gentleman, and was very sincere.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Us foot guys know how to pick 'em, eh? Very cool!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Julie Louis Dreyfus has hot feet.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember the Seinfeld episode where she shares a couch with her friend and in the morning she is smothering the guy with those sexy soles and toes....that scene was awesome!! What a lucky actor!

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ft guys are very sophisticated. [Joint]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another way to boost her foot confidence is take lots of piccies on one of them new fangled digital cameras, and share it with the good folk here.

Nice story btw.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links