Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Asking for women shoes on the street (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Asking for women shoes on the street
Ladyannalena
Board Regular
Member # 13938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ladyannalena   Author's Homepage   Email Ladyannalena   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

does anybody of you ask a woman on the street for her shoes or making pictures of her feet? My boyfriend does it very often and hes very successful. Out of 10 women 8 give him her shoes or he can make pictures. Of course the price for a pair of shoes is not cheap but then you have original ones, fresh from the foot.

Best Regards from Cologne, Germany

Annalena

--------------------
Enjoy my sexy feet.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's very interesting...how does he do it? Does he offer to pay for them first? I bet if somebody tried that here in the US they would get a nice slap on the face.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would never do that, do you mind your bf asking for other women's shoes?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like the two of you have a fun, and very open minded, relationship, and your boyfriend's success rate is impressive.

I wouldn't ask a woman for her shoes, as I don't have much interest in shoes. Pictures? Maybe. The urge has never struck me to photograph women's feet as I walk around. I do compliment women constantly on their feet though, things like the colour of their nail polish, anklet, toe rings, and sometimes even shoes ... but that's about it.

Best wishes!

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is diferent its something i would never do as shoes dont turn me on but as they say each to there own.
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask a woman for her shoes? No, that's just a little too bold for me.

Ask a woman if I can take some photos of her feet? No problemo.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ladyannalena:
any of you ask a woman on the street for her shoes...

I've seriously considered, contemplated, and fantasized about doing this before but never have. My plan/fantasy was to ask them for their footwear, offering to pay them for them, under the guise of "my wife's been looking for a pair just like that and can't find them."
My plan was to actually only buy ones that were my wife's size and were not well used so I could get me wife to actually wear them.

[ September 25, 2006, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i first read the post.. didn't konw what to think of it.

to me.. as much as i love feet and heels... getting someone's elses shoes doesn't do much for me. other than get my adrenaline going.. and that is why I like the sports that I do.. to take care of the adrenaline.

however. i've often asked details about shoes I do want my lady to have. and on a few occasionss. the woman did take off her shoes so i could check them out to make sure the insole was going to be comfy for my lady (and also to see if i could get her to take the shoe off..)

but taking the shoe does little for me.. and my lady won't wear worn shoes. she only likes brand new ones.

but to each his own. i've gone only as far as the above.. and also taking pics of their feet and or shoes.

good luck with that

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
[QB] to me.. as much as i love feet and heels... getting someone's elses shoes doesn't do much for me.

I understand completely. This is one of the more interesting (psychologically) aspects of having a fetish, when you can get as big a thrill from an object related to the foot as you can the foot.

My fetish went in this direction early in our marriage when, unable to bring myself to tell my wife about it, I started sexualizing sandals and flip-flops. There are several different aspects to this behaviour:

- As I've confessed (and repented for), here on the forum, one of my first manifastations of this love was stealing new thong sandals (This was way before flip-flops became popular footwear). Taking one pair at a time, I eventually had probably 8-10 pair that I kept in a paper grocery bag in our unfinished basement. (How my wife never found them I don't know). I eventually threw them away.

On simple terms it was arousing to have a collection of thong sandals which I loved seeing on girl's feet. But on a deeper level it was my longing and desire to see my wife wear them.

- Years later having the new sandals wasn't good enough. I combined the borrowing or theft of used sandals with voyeurism. I wanted to have used sandals, especially ones I had seen worn and maybe even masturbated while watching. It was in a sense a "trophy" of an erotic (for me only of course) experience. On another level it was a power and control experience- if my wife wouldn't have any sandals I'd have some from another woman. Secondly by taking or misplacing their sandals they were forced to walk barefoot to their room, car etc. On two or three occassions I borrowed sandals, wanked onto them, then returned them to where I found them.

Consequently I still have a desire to see her collect many different styles of sandals and flip-flops, especially styles I've loved for years. She has some, but I'd like her to have more. I'll sometimes ask here to wear them while making love, and sometimes even cum on them while she's wearing them. So no question- this type of footwear still has a hold on me.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a guy asked you for your shoes, would you comply, ladyannalena? (That's a pretty name you have! [Smile] )

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ladyannalena:
Hello,

does anybody of you ask a woman on the street for her shoes or making pictures of her feet? My boyfriend does it very often and hes very successful. Out of 10 women 8 give him her shoes or he can make pictures. Of course the price for a pair of shoes is not cheap but then you have original ones, fresh from the foot.

Best Regards from Cologne, Germany

Annalena

I've done that a few times and usually strike out although twice I've been lucky.

Sometimes I buy worn flip flops and sandals over the net from girls at Trademe.com which is like e-bay, I make sure that the girl posts a pic of her feet in the sandals first to make sure she has sexy and well kept feet though.

I just recieved a pair of sandals in the mail today from a university student named Anna, she doesn't know what I wanted them for though [Jerkoff] here's the pic that she posted for me at Trademe before I bought them.
[IMG]http://img144.imagevenue.com/loc490/th_47248_26232459_full_122_490lo.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by Adidas Sandal Fetish:
I just recieved a pair of sandals in the mail today from a university student named Anna... here's the pic that she posted for me at Trademe before I bought them.

Great looking feet and I loved the sandals!
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Great looking feet and I loved the sandals! [/QB]
Yeah, they are different, I get a little sick of all the flip flops you see every girl wearing these days.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ladyannalena
Board Regular
Member # 13938

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Ladyannalena   Author's Homepage   Email Ladyannalena   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many thanks for your replies. He does it since her was 18 now he is 28 [Smile] . For the most women its not so strange, because many of them sell their shoes on ebay, why not on the street. He is taking photos of the shoes and post them in his gallery on the net. Also his fetish is a little bit different, he gets turned on by worn shoes and feet. Of course my shoes turning him on too, but sometimes its not enough :-). For me its funny to look at the reactions of the women. For me I would sell my shoes too, why not if he somebody asked me nice.

@adidas sandal: Nice picture you have got.

Here are my feet:
My Feet

--------------------
Enjoy my sexy feet.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can see why he likes your feet!!! and i do understand why he likes worn shoes and feet.

i don't konw how well his approach would work in NYC... but hey.. if it works.. why not!

RPM

p.s. thanks for sharing a pic of your feet in shoes!

p.p.s. i'm just a bit curious though.. when he speaks to these women in the streets.. does he walk away with the shoes right there and then.. and she walks away bare feet? that wasn't making sense to me

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links