Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Television's First Open Foot Fetishist Character is...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Television's First Open Foot Fetishist Character is...
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... Greg Sanders (Eric Szmanda) on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.

My girlfriend got me hooked on this show and we're watching Season One. She was a fan long before meeting me and learning of my foot fetish.

In one of the episodes on Disc 5 of season 1, Nick goes up to Greg and they talk. Greg says he has seen the most beautiful woman in the world. He talks about her eyes and her hair and all that, Nick nods and goes, "She had pretty feet, didn't she?" in a very No-Bullshit manner. Without missing a beat, Greg goes, "Ooh, yeah! Perfect toes, the middle one slightly longer than the big one!"

My girlfriend busted up laughing, "I forgot this character has a foot thing! Just like you!"

Of course, the only other foot guy I saw on TV was a shoe salesman on Sex in the City, and that wasn't the most complimentary representation. But, CSI, to the best of my knowledge, has TV's first open foot guy.

I asked her if the foot thing plays out in later episodes when he becomes a fulltime regular character. She said there was only one way to find out.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Youll find theres alot more, in the comedy Scrubs, Turk has to work with the some new girl whom he argues with alot, i cant remember her name, but at one point of the episode i think shes walking past him and hes talkin in his mind sayin " who does she think she is, look her clothes, her hair, her body (something like that)" and the camara goes down to her feet and he goes " look at dem feet, i looooove feet". so yeah, theres another character, Turk from Scrubs
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quagmire, from family guy... i would write giggity giggity but thats too obvious... oops too late
deuce bigalow also.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the middle one slightly longer than the big one!

Gross.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant remember the show but william shattner is in it maybe boston legal. I remember the main male charater removing a ladies shoe then massaging her foot then telling her not to worry it was just a little fetish.
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
priyatalreja
Loyal Member
Member # 10503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for priyatalreja   Email priyatalreja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alan Shore in Boston legal.
Posts: 77 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could be not really sure all i know is he makes me laugh
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snitsky from the E,

Still one of the greatest scenes on TV ever.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear it, 'cause lord knows there's a token gay guy on nearly every show!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Quagmire for sure, but there haven't been any real foot scenes involving him asides from the occasional sandal sniff and his need for Lois' toenail clippings so they'd be ready for his date.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
the middle one slightly longer than the big one!

Gross.

Gross?? Are you kidding me!?
That's pure bliss! [Mmm] I LIVE FOR LONG TOES!!! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I digress! (LOL) I actually remember an episode from "Just Shoot Me!"

David Spade's character, Dennis Finch, also has a foot fetish. Guest star Tiffani Amber Thiessen needed a foot rub. [Can we say... 'Resistance is futile?'] Anyway, during the foot massage he managed to sneak a few toes inside his mouth! She was outraged of course, but he explained himself: "Just a little TLC for the T-O-E." [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love long toes too!
Its just yummmmy!! [Drool]

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links