Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ebay purchases

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ebay purchases
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over the past few years I've bought a few pairs of well worn shoes from ebay, most are a let down - being far from 'well worn' and even if they are they haven't obviously been worn for years and have no 'life left' lol.

But one pair I bought exceded all my expectations, they were a pair of black loafers - size 4 uk. The lady I bought them from was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. She was 36 and she even sent me a picture when I asked, a very atractive very petite brunette. She told me she had worn the loafers for the past year and a half to work everyday, and she always wore them barefoot! Anyway that sold me so I bought them! I even asked her to wear them for a week before sending, which she did.

Anyway when they arrived I opened the packaging and the smell just hit me, these babies were potent! The brown insole was stained almost black by her foot imprints and they felt kinda greasy to the touch. I actually found it hard to sniff them, the smell was almost too strong for me to bare lol!

Anyway a couple of days later I was massaging my gf's feet and she fell asleep. I went and got the insoles (which I had removed from the shoes earlier) and for the next half hour I gently rubbed them up and down my sleeping gf's bare soles!! It was sooo hot, the whole time I was imagining this 36 year old lady playing footsie with my 25 year old girlfriend lol. The smell transfered very well and afterwards her feet were very stinky, i just had to suck on her toes and taste both sets of feet [Joint]

Anyway else had similiar experiences?

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JamesyBaby:
I went and got the insoles (which I had removed from the shoes earlier) and for the next half hour I gently rubbed them up and down my sleeping gf's bare soles!! It was sooo hot, the whole time I was imagining this 36 year old lady playing footsie with my 25 year old girlfriend lol. Anyway else had similiar experiences?

I've had similar thoughts and desires, but with footwear, not odors. I'd LOVE to see my wife wear someone elses sandals or flip-flops. I've contemplated buying slightly used ones or having paying a footgirl to wear some new ones (that I purchased) for a few days. As luck would have it, last week I found a pair of white thong sandals outside my kid's school. They are my wife's size. I can't even tell you how hot it would be for me to see her wear those.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links