Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does Kate Hudson really have 11 toes?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does Kate Hudson really have 11 toes?
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This AOL blog reports that she has six toes on her left foot, though it is difficult to say that she does, based on the three pictures posted:

http://journals.aol.com/thecoolerblog/AOLNewsCooler/entries/2006/09/25/cto-a-six-toed-monster-named-kate/1194

What annoys me, though, are some of the ignorant comments about feet posted there. But, that's the blogosphere for you.

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dunno it looks to me that she does but really though if she did she would never in her right mind wear opened toe shoes...well I hope not anyways. If I had an abnormality I would not show it off for millions of people to see.But I always thought Kate had some really nice feet.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, she doesn't they tried to say the same thing about halle berry, but its just the shape of her foot around the egde of the pinky toe, it goes out and then in, if you know what i mean. and the shoe straps cut into that part of the foot even more to make it look worse
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
no, she doesn't they tried to say the same thing about halle berry, but its just the shape of her foot around the egde of the pinky toe, it goes out and then in, and the shoe straps cut into that part of the foot even more to make it look worse

I totally agree. Just the way her shoe strap pulls her foot in IMHO.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think she has 11 toes. As with her and Halle Berry, they had the same thoughts about Marilyn Monroe.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No!
http://www.lordlucan.b-h-e.com/bonusscans/bonus662/katehudson1.jpg

Coincidentally a friend of mine just had a baby and it has 11 toes on one foot.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would she not wear open toed shoes bcause she has 11 toes. What if even that one were pretty? Why hide it

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add Anne Hathaway to that list, for some reason she too was at one point suspected of having an extra toe. I have no idea who starts these rumours and why, but they seem to do the rounds every so often.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Common sense would dictate her foot's just a little meaty where her pinky toe ends (basically what Jak said). Why is the media obsessed with giving star's an extra toe? Hmmmm....

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Coincidentally a friend of mine just had a baby and it has 11 toes on one foot.

11 on one foot?! You sure 'bout that?

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY SHIT..11 on one foot..LOL that kid's gonna make a hellova swimmer when he gets older! HA

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitarplyr6
Member # 14943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitarplyr6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she doesnt have 11 toes.
if you look closely it's just that part of her foot being pushed up.

http://lordlucan.b-h-e.com/galleries/actresses86/katehudsonflipflops04.jpg

see look at this picture

[ December 24, 2006, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: guitarplyr6 ]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Podder:
This AOL blog reports that she has six toes on her left foot, though it is difficult to say that she does, based on the three pictures posted:

http://journals.aol.com/thecoolerblog/AOLNewsCooler/entries/2006/09/25/cto-a-six-toed-monster-named-kate/1194

What annoys me, though, are some of the ignorant comments about feet posted there. But, that's the blogosphere for you.

I don't see what the fuss is here. It would just be one more toe to suck on! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links