Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Whoever invented Moonboots to treat a broken Foot needs shooting!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whoever invented Moonboots to treat a broken Foot needs shooting!
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind footballers wearing them as Im only facinated by women's feet, but when I spot a women wearing a Moonboot as I did earlier today then enough is enough! It was bad enough when the Hospitals here in the Uk started using those blue vicro shoes/slippers or whatever they were supposed too be but these bloody Moonboots take the buiscuit thank goodness they were'nt around back in lMay30th 1973 is all I can say!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True enough...another thing that was invented..the effing Croc..the footwear..whoever in the hell decided that that was a good look needs a kick in the dick [Nut Kick] , Its just that those things tease us poor foot guys...shows the heel...little holes on the sides/top to see flashes of the foot...cruel sick bastard I tell ya [Mad]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet there's some guy out there who has a fetish for them though.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they're a great idea sure they're not much to look at but they're helping the girl's broken foot get better. Maybe she wore her flipflops when her foot got ranover or got something dropped on it but now she needs a cast. It's helping her get her foot back in shape for those sexy sandals. Although Crocs on the otherhand are without a doubt the ass-ugliest thing I've ever seen. Anytime I see them I just picture some girl raiding a toys r' us for shoes.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't stand the sight of ug boots.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got one thing to say in defense of moon boots and especially ugg (UGH!) boots ... they make a girl's feet FRAGRANT! Malory, for example actually wears them around for half a day, when she knows she's going to be participating in foot pleasures .. and you would not BELIEVE the pleasures that ensue!!!!!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humm,Ben you sound like a sniffer.So why don't you ever join in on the sniffing topic's? Well if you are,I know you get to smell lot's of hot looking feet.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DennisIsEvil:
I think they're a great idea sure they're not much to look at but they're helping the girl's broken foot get better. Maybe she wore her flipflops when her foot got ranover or got something dropped on it but now she needs a cast. It's helping her get her foot back in shape for those sexy sandals. Although Crocs on the otherhand are without a doubt the ass-ugliest thing I've ever seen. Anytime I see them I just picture some girl raiding a toys r' us for shoes.

I must admit that I had'nt tought of it like that but I still think that if they were going to give her a cast then it should have been a proper Plastercast & not teasing-Moonboot!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links