Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just courious about ... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just courious about ...
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where everybody comes from!
And how did you find Wu`s?

I wasnt visiting a longer time period at the forum and many new members are here now!

So the older members please excuse that I bring up again this question!

Im from Graz, Austria!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greets. I'm from Canada. I found Wu's while doing a web-search for smelly feet or stinky feet, or something like that, quite a few years ago.

[Cheers]

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im looking forward to visit Canada next year!
A freind of mine lives now in Toronto, and this city should be seen the next time!

[Cheers] bro!

--------------------

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm another canuck! I'm on the east coast right now(halifax) heading to Calgary for work.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliforniaMomNextDoor
Board Regular
Member # 17000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliforniaMomNextDoor   Email CaliforniaMomNextDoor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I'm from Mid State, California (hence the name).

I found the site doing a google search for foot fetish forums. What started as "Research" and become quiet an interesting past time.

xoxox

--------------------
California Mom Next Door

The mom that you always fantasized about living next door to you.
Making sure you get everything you've ever wanted.
You're wish IS my wish, and I'll do whatever I can to make it happen.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from Missouri (abreveated MO) thus the name MoMan. I found Wu's many, many years ago (5-10, how long has Wu's been operating) doing a search for foot fetish on Yahoo (this was before Google was around). As you can see from my 3 digit member number, I've been here quite a while.

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been visiting wu's since first getting hired withthe Fire Department back in 99. Visited a long time before ever joining. Kim and I live in Kentucky, first web site I ever showed her while we were dating.. To prove there is a major love for womens feet. Not sure how I found it though. I remember when the forums and things were accessible without having to have a username and being registered.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tennessee,humm I found this place years ago,just jumping from link to link,liked what I saw,so I come here just about every day.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too am from the Bluegrass State, otherwise known as Kentucky. [Cool]

I found Wu's, if memory serves, way back in either late '97 or early '98, after I FINALLY got my first computer. I didn't start visiting regularly until the current incarnation of the forums, though I can remember posting a few messages on the EZ forums back in the day. Wu's site was decorated so elaborately with all these images of Mrs. Infatuated, I fell for her and her "perfect 10's" right away.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Thanks a lot for your answeres, ladies and gentlemen!
I forgot to tell how I found my way up to this wonderful place!
It was in the last months of 2003 I was just searching around in the WWW to find sites where I can see womens feet! First I hang around in an Austrian site but it wasnt such a big deal because to get an answere took a long time and some guys there werent seroius and had made stupid jokes!
Then I googled around and BANG I saw WUs, read the themes from Lou and other ones and this was it! Since then this forum here is a place in my life! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]
Must say I learned a lot here(not only language ) and Im still learning if I have time to visit !

--------------------

Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from New Zealand but I currently live in Sydney Australia...great place for a footman to be.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Germany...been surfing the web (and looking for feet) since about 1996.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Denmark (copenhagen)

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from the Lone Star State!

I guess I've been visiting Wu's since he opened up shop. I think I followed a link here from Nighthawk's site which used to be the place to go for feet links.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im from PA. I dont know exactly when i first started going to Wu's site, but it feels like forever.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links