Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Latest issue of Leg Show

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Latest issue of Leg Show
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In her "Foot Notes" column in the December 2006 issue of Leg Show, editor-in-chief Jessica Michaels researched a useful (if, as she herself put it, "partial") list of "foot action scenes in mainstream film." A few I already knew (most notably Tarantino's work), but many others I did not.

And for what may be the first time, she also includes a shot of her own bare feet -- and a nice pair at that.

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what did other one's did she include that you were not aware of? Just curious..I dont have that issue of legshow.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcrazy3
Board Regular
Member # 17175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcrazy3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, me too.

--------------------
http://www.playtoymagazine.com (the teenfeet community)

Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
what did other one's did she include that you were not aware of? Just curious..I dont have that issue of legshow.

She lists over a hundred films, so that would be most of them. However, the ones I will be on the lookout for include:

Bull Durham (1988), where Jessica Michaels states that Kevin Costner paints Susan Sarandon's toenails red -- a scene which was evidently improvised, according to Sarandon;

The Last Emperor (1987), where Joan Chen sucks Maggie Han's toes, then puts a wedding ring on one of them;

Sid and Nancy (1986), where Gary Oldman rips off Chloe Webb's stockings and licks her toes;

Picture Perfect (1997), where Kevin Bacon sucks Jennifer Aniston's toes; and

Talent for the Game (1991), where Edward James Olmos sucks Lorraine Bracco's toes.

I'll go through the list more carefully and maybe list a few more movies here that may be worth seeing.

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be waiting to hear the rest.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
I'll be waiting to hear the rest.

I'll just get my own copy. [Smile] Thanks, Podder for the update. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links