Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » is feet every guy's favorite female bodypart here? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: is feet every guy's favorite female bodypart here?
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK. Here we go. Feet are number 1 but theyre part of the whole package. The pink nips, the firm boobs, the shapely buns and legs and my wifes pretty face does it for me. Whats more? Her attitude about feet. She understands my foot Thing And I love to hear her say crawl over here and kiss em. For her its not really a sexual thing, Its the power thing that makes her feel sexy. A few times she played on my weakness and ordered me to start with her heels and kiss her soles all of the way up to her toes ect ect. Next she told what toes to kiss/lick ect. But what makes me NUTS is when shes kicked back in the lazy boy and im laying on the floor with her toes on my nose and she sez (No kisses....Just sniff... you wimp) ... Her attitude is my favorite thing and I love all of her.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet & boobs are always battling for the #1 spot with me!

I love nice breasts, especially ones with stiff nipples and huge aureoles! [Eek!]

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
quote:
If I have to kiss/lick anywhere else on a woman, it's usually her ass....

So yeah, asses are a close second in my foot fetish.

I HEAR YA, Outback69!! [Joint] I agree 100%. Going downtown on some hot ass and pretty feet are definitely in my bag of tricks. [Wink] [Mmm] [Drool] [Woot] Hell yeah I like it. [Cool]
You know it brother FM9!

Which is why I always enjoy your avatars!

RRS baby!

You got that right, Outback69! I'm pretty consistent. You know 90% of my avatars will have some hot booty, pretty feet, booty-feet, hip-feet or something to that effect in them. You know me too well [Wink] . RRS Baby!!! [Woot]

[ October 22, 2006, 04:29 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bman:
OK. Here we go. Feet are number 1 but theyre part of the whole package. The pink nips, the firm boobs, the shapely buns and legs and my wifes pretty face does it for me. Whats more? Her attitude about feet. She understands my foot Thing And I love to hear her say crawl over here and kiss em. For her its not really a sexual thing, Its the power thing that makes her feel sexy. A few times she played on my weakness and ordered me to start with her heels and kiss her soles all of the way up to her toes ect ect. Next she told what toes to kiss/lick ect. But what makes me NUTS is when shes kicked back in the lazy boy and im laying on the floor with her toes on my nose and she sez (No kisses....Just sniff... you wimp) ... Her attitude is my favorite thing and I love all of her.

I concur. A healthy (kink) attitude is always a BIG PLUS in my book. The right attitude is half the battle in this equation. [Thumbs Up] [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It think it might a nice sexy ass! And for me it's a girl to girl basis. I like a nice ass and they come in diff sizes. Not all asses mind you. BUt yeah I would have to say ass then feet/legs are a close second. Like 1a and 1b:)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by Watcher:
It think it might a nice sexy ass! And for me it's a girl to girl basis. I like a nice ass and they come in diff sizes. Not all asses mind you. BUt yeah I would have to say ass then feet/legs are a close second. Like 1a and 1b:)

Yeah! OB69 and I are not alone around here. [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin] [Cool]

--------------------

babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, feet and ass(hole)my passions.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:

Mea Culpa, Babeflower [Nut Kick] [Big Grin] . I forgot you are also a booty hunter as well as a shrimper . So OB69, Babeflower, Watcher, and I are cut from the same cloth [Wink] . Got to love it. RRS baby!! [Woot]

[ October 22, 2006, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------

Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Mea Culpa, Babeflower [Nut Kick] [Big Grin] . I forgot you are also a booty hunter as well as a shrimper . So OB69, Babeflower, Watcher, and I are cut from the same cloth [Wink] . Got to love it. RRS baby!! [Woot]
The more I read, the more I think we have to form our own little "sub-fetish" group somewhere... [Big Grin]

A little rump roast and shrimpin' fest! [Woot]

(P.S. - FM 9 - I read your comment about Kiera Knightley's accent doing things to you and I'm sittin' there saying "Me too!")

Cool Bro!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
quote:
quote:

The more I read, the more I think we have to form our own little "sub-fetish" group somewhere... [Big Grin]

A little rump roast and shrimpin' fest! [Woot]

(P.S. - FM 9 - I read your comment about Kiera Knightley's accent doing things to you and I'm sittin' there saying "Me too!")

Cool Bro!

Sub-fetish group, eh? I like the concept [Cheers] . Kiera's (European) accent is so smooth. RRS Baby!! [Woot]

--------------------

ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hips, Lips, Feet, and Ass
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bakekong
Board Regular
Member # 17527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bakekong   Email bakekong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For original foot fetish clips and videos visit http://www.amaturefetish.com/ for free samples....
of giantess....barefoot..toe spread...

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
Hips, Lips, Feet, and Ass

Whoa, Ozkar!! I hear ya man [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------

foes743
Board Regular
Member # 17543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foes743   Email foes743   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet are deniently by far the best bodypart on a women next would have to be the ass. But feet has no competition!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

quote:
Originally posted by foes743:
Feet are deniently by far the best bodypart on a women next would have to be the ass. But feet has no competition!

[Thumbs Up] and Welcome aboard, Foes743 [Smile] .

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links