Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » mastercard on its way!! waahhhooooo!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: mastercard on its way!! waahhhooooo!!
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol

cant wait to register with www.anursesfeet.com and www.alasfeet.com

OH YEH!!! [Smile] thanks.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a while back somebody posted a password to both of these sites

I guess you missed out [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
missed it too... oh well

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My suggestion, wait for the Mastercard

Free passes work for maybe 1/2 hour after they've been posted...

BTW, posting passwords here is not allowed...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey outback...may I inquire why you cant post a password here? Just wondering...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I joined a couple of sites when i first got my credit card. I got in so much crap off my girlfriend but i will join more sites again one day.
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
hey outback...may I inquire why you cant post a password here? Just wondering...

It's in the rules of the forums first off...

Honestly I am not trying to be an ass but making a website successful is a ton of work. To have someone "steal" the content is kind of frustrating. Now I know that there are a lot of big websites out there so the arguement is that they won't really miss it.

But there are a lot of single owner websites where one individual does all of the work. If we start trading passwords these webmasters will eventually get frustrated enough that they will just shut down.

I find that the ma and pa websites are more geared towards the fans and they will do more for their fans if asked. Do you want to have a say in what you see when you click on a foot fetish website? Or do you want some of the larger websites to dictate what they think is foot fetish?

I'm not saying that "the sky is falling" but when you trade passwords it makes it harder for the smaller websites to funcion.

Hope this makes sense.

Out.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
lol

cant wait to register with www.anursesfeet.com and www.alasfeet.com

OH YEH!!! [Smile] thanks.

Just download stuff on bittorrent or emule for free.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant run the risk of virus!! lol

cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmm feet!!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links