Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sucking a strangers toes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sucking a strangers toes
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably not a total stranger, but this was my second time meeting with Frankie F. I was lucky enough to get her feet worshipped for the first time on camera by yours truly. Whoo hoo!

Worshipping Frankie F.

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute!!! funny too!!!! congrats!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetpies
Board Regular
Member # 10542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetpies   Email feetpies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right off the bat? Don't do it - except perhaps (just barely maybe) at a nightclub where things are wild.

Any slightly weird thing can get the girl to contact the police, if they happened to be handy. EVEN if you don't do anything wrong/illegal, the cops can investigate. They'll talk with you and run your Social Security number... and see if you have any past incidents of any type.

You certainly won't go to jail, but if it's in your area from then on you'll be worried about people (security/police) watching for you.

Better to talk for awhile first and bring up the subject of her cute feet. Then see what you can get her to be up for.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would do a recon 1st,but then again what you don't know might not hurt you.Because you never know where those bare feet have been,or walked into,especially if the woman is a pet lover.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetpies:

Any slightly weird thing can get the girl to contact the police, if they happened to be handy. EVEN if you don't do anything wrong/illegal, the cops can investigate. They'll talk with you and run your Social Security number... and see if you have any past incidents of any type.

Where I'm from it's not illegal to ask someone a question regardless of how tasteless that question may be.

I've done this many times and have never had a problem with police although I do suggest that you be polite, do it in a public place with alot of other people around and if she says no don't push it or follow her, that's just askiing for trouble.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links