Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » You're gonna like this... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: You're gonna like this...
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hot dammit those things're beautiful!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ZWKs4fJ_4&mode=related&search=

(you'll know what I'm talking about at the 3:15 mark on the timer [Wink] )

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT FIND, LOU. I LOVE IT. This definitely fits me and my hunger drive for those little nibblets [Wink] [Big Grin] [Cool] . I know everyone here can relate.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only good part was a the part 3:15.. those small tiny sexy nibblets!!!! yeah.. he had it bad!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
strange to see that in a cartoon...but niiice
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you Bro's liked it. [Thumbs Up]

I have to admit though...I didn't really find it out all on my own. Me and a guy at work was talking about the Venture Brothers cartoon (I'm a big fan of the show but I don't have cable TV, so I have to resort to DVD's or youtube to keep up with it), and he said that he was going to start calling me Sargeant Hatred. He had seen this episode a while before I did...

What can I say? He can go right ahead and call me Sargeant Hatred! Kind of a compliment really... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats pretty cool Lou and by the way I just got done beating Resident Evil 4. Im a big fan of the series and that is my second favorite but the first one is still my fav because it was ahead of its time.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by Jack Bauer12:
Thats pretty cool Lou and by the way I just got done beating Resident Evil 4. Im a big fan of the series and that is my second favorite but the first one is still my fav because it was ahead of its time.

Congrats on beating RE4 and glad you liked the clip! [Cool]

[Cheers]

(Now you gotta beat Mercenaries! Go and earn that Handcannon man!)

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man, the venture brothers is funny. never seen that episode, though. i dont have a TV here, and i havent watched the friday night fix wor a few weeks

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Lou, that was a great find!

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm, I need to watch more TV. That was kewl...

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strange cartoon but funny foot segment.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a great funny scene....I totally forgot about it when I saw it a few weeks ago. Great find, lets just hope Youtube doesn't take it down due to copyright infringement (blah, blah, blah, we all know they will!)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Glad y'all liked the clip. [Thumbs Up]

I hope we get to see more of Sargeant Hatred and Princess Tiny Feet in season three! [Woot]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou, being English the clip you posted was the first time I've ever seen or heard of the Venture Brothers. Brilliant mate - like a cross between between King of the Hill and Futurama? Good to see the fetish is alive and well in animation-world at least. The inclusion of the Sergeant Hatred segment + David Bowie guest-starring = thumbs-up. Good find, my man.

Now wait for YouTube to delete it.

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the venture brothers is pretty much a spoof on jonny quest

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links