Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do Pumps Smell Good?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do Pumps Smell Good?
caveman07
Board Regular
Member # 11468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caveman07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not had the please of sniffing pumps yet, but they seem like they would be the best smelling shoes. The foot tightly packed into all of that leather. Seems like a treat to me. Has anyone had any experience with pump sniffing?
Posts: 35 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of Kim's shoes smell great.. After a few weeks of wear in them they maintain a natural erotic scent to them.. Every pair smelll about the same. From boots,heels,flops and tennis shoes... Her feet are wonderfull.. Love smelling sexy feet

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to me. pumps are the best for scent.. boots have a stronger scent.. i avoid sneakers and flip-flops.. don't like that combo of scent.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
to me. pumps are the best for scent.. boots have a stronger scent.. i avoid sneakers and flip-flops.. don't like that combo of scent.

RPM

Oh HELL yeah! Pumps (especially in the 80's) were the style and every girl I knew (and had the pleasure of sniffing their sexy peds) wore pumps and OMG, do they smell heavenly! [Woot]
Jeez!!! Now I gotta go wack the stiffy with fond memories! [Jerkoff]
RPM and I are in total agreement with our preferences. Pumps are the best; sneakers are stinky and I do NOT like it! [Puke]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simple answer - depends on who's wearing them!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that pumps are the best as far as the combination of leathery erotic smell and the sexiness of them. I'm also not a fan of sneakers and flip flops.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes....pumps are very nice.....and if they are wearing some nice sheer nylons or pantyhose....the scent is sooooo nice to inhale....that mix of pumps and nylons....it's so erotic.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is what im talkin about.. sexiest smell for the sexiest kinds of shoes... I went to NYC on fri to see my friend from Ballys who's a trainer because he was competing in a muy thai fight... and damn, i was seein the fights before hand and everytime the ring girls came in w/ their sexy pumps on holding round number signs. i kept thinking damn come here sweetheart and let me lick your toes and smell your pumps, haha
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links