Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hottest Foot Lover You've Ever Had (Part 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hottest Foot Lover You've Ever Had (Part 2)
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, this topic pertains to us guys and not to females or those who think others are females (Sorry reinforcedheelstoes. I had to get that in there. [Laugh] ).

Has anyone had, or still has, a woman who was/is just totally down with you getting freaky with her feet and completely got into it, or gets into it, and really enjoys/gets turned on by it?

Personally, there are a few ladies whom I've had experiences with that get really turned on from me sucking their toes and are really into giving me footjobs. One female friend in particular used to totally get off on me doing anything to her feet. For whatever reason, she was wired in such a way that even a really good foot massage could totally get her going and bring her to the brink of orgasm. Toe sucking usually brought her over the edge. She used to love giving footjobs too and was totally into having any kind of foot activity anytime there was an opportunity. Has anyone ever had any experiences with a woman like that? I know they're probably quite rare but they are out there.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know my girl loves when I suck her toes and makes it mandatory before any foot play that I massage her feet. After giving a foot massage,it usually leads to me getting a footjob,then pleasuring her which by that time leads to us having sex. Although she has never admitted it,I know she gets turned on majorly when giving me a footjob.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, it's the time I'vs sucked my wifes toes while she gave me a handjob. Thats the first time shes ever made me cum from giving me a hj.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without a doubt, it would be my wife. Once she knew about my love of feet, she has indulged me. She suspected it about 15 years ago, and I gave her all the details about 10 years ago. Now she always has her nails polished (changes colors every week or two), has two toerings that have not been off in over a year, loves wearing her ankle bracelt, and wears sandals whenever the temperature is above 60. She figures I'm not the only guy looking at her feet when she's out somewhere so she wants to keep them looking good. Having her feet kissed and her toes sucked doesn't really do anything for her, but knowing that it turns me on so much turns her on. She sure knows what I like when it comes to her feet!

MoMan

PS - that's her in the avatar

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moman:
Without a doubt, it would be my wife. Once she knew about my love of feet, she has indulged me. She suspected it about 15 years ago, and I gave her all the details about 10 years ago. Now she always has her nails polished (changes colors every week or two), has two toerings that have not been off in over a year, loves wearing her ankle bracelt, and wears sandals whenever the temperature is above 60...Having her feet kissed and her toes sucked doesn't really do anything for her, but knowing that it turns me on so much turns her on. She sure knows what I like when it comes to her feet!

Ditto almost to a tee for my wife and I. I told my wife about three years ago. I don't think she's as cognizant or as concerned as your wife of other people looking at her feet, but she has received compliments on her anklets before.

[ November 06, 2006, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to date my current girlfriends younger sister, who I might add had those naturally beautiful feet without taking any special care.
We were fooling around on the couch one time while watching a movie, and I commented that she had monkey toes (She could spread them like fingers, hehe). Well, she curled up so that I could reach her feet from where we were laying, we had to do so carefully because there were lots of people over watching the movie with us. But, as I played with her feet I noticed she began to breathe quite heavily. I asked her quietly if she was in to having her feet played with to which she replied by arching her hips in to me. Well, when the company left we proceeded downstairs to her room and she immediately presented her feet. I did everything a footman would want to do, massage, toe sucking, whatever else. By the time we began to fuck, she was so hot that she came quite quickly. She told me she was really in to experimenting with her feet and never really knew how erotic it could be from me giving her a foot massage. However, the relationship quickly ended, as we decided we were better friends than lovers and didn't want to ruin a good thing. Let me tell you though, before we broke it off she bought a pair of black and white striped knee highs with which she gave the greatest single footjob of my life.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fate111:
[QB] Ok, this topic pertains to us guys and not to females or those who think others are females (Sorry reinforcedheelstoes. I had to get that in there. [Laugh] ).

Quite all right, actually very funny. [Big Grin] But I want to know HOW hot was the above mentioned girl.
If she was a ten, use the Hollywood scale.

The hottest chick Iv'e ever had had an orgasm every time she recieved a foot massage. Her name was Deb, she joined the Air Force and was a Hollywood 2. Smokin' hot.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
I used to date my current girlfriends younger sister, who I might add had those naturally beautiful feet without taking any special care.
We were fooling around on the couch one time while watching a movie, and I commented that she had monkey toes (She could spread them like fingers, hehe). Well, she curled up so that I could reach her feet from where we were laying, we had to do so carefully because there were lots of people over watching the movie with us. But, as I played with her feet I noticed she began to breathe quite heavily. I asked her quietly if she was in to having her feet played with to which she replied by arching her hips in to me. Well, when the company left we proceeded downstairs to her room and she immediately presented her feet. I did everything a footman would want to do, massage, toe sucking, whatever else. By the time we began to fuck, she was so hot that she came quite quickly. She told me she was really in to experimenting with her feet and never really knew how erotic it could be from me giving her a foot massage. However, the relationship quickly ended, as we decided we were better friends than lovers and didn't want to ruin a good thing. Let me tell you though, before we broke it off she bought a pair of black and white striped knee highs with which she gave the greatest single footjob of my life.

Hot story.

No, I've never had a girl who is into it as much as I am.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a friend at work that lets me indulge. I've posted some of the stories here but it's been a while. She has a boyfriend now but still shows me when she gets a new pedicure. I don't even ask,she just shows her toes to me:) She keeps asking me if I'm going to "take care of her" when he goes out of town. Guess what? He left for Florida yesterday. Uh oh! I may have a new story for you guys soon. I want to see if she lets me cum on her toes and then she licks it off. Hot!!! I'll let you guys know .

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links