Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What If. . .

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What If. . .
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if it was revealed that one of our polititcians had a foot fetish?
Let's say it came out that Bill Clinton was having footsex with Monica. Or Foley was sending inappropriate emails to female (not male!) pages regarding their feet. Or it was revealed that George Bush enjoys seeing Laura walk around the oval office without her shoes on!
Just a weird thought I've come up with!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to think that it would now be accepted..but sadly the dumbass media would see that as "perverted" and shun it..therefore convincing the equally inept public that having a foot fetish is sick and wrong and blah,blah,blah...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think back to the time of the Clinton Administration with Dick Morris and his extra marital toe sucking affair with prostitute Sherry Rowlands. Wasn't that around the same time Lady Fergie was getting her toes sucked by someone other than her husband while sunning on a deck?

Those were a couple of real ones I remember from the 90's.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably overall not a good thing- you know how the media, and rival politicians would blow it all out of proportion.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's not the worst part of it.

All the conservative, family values, Bible-bashing Christian fascists like Focus on the Family's James Dobson and the 700 Club's Pat Robertson would all chime in with their two cents. Naturally, they would quote a bunch of vague Bible verses and cite made-up studies and statistics about how foot fetishism undermines the American family and threatens our morality.

Unless it was another Mark Foley, in which case, they would say it was a product of alcoholism and child molestation by a priest that caused it.

(No offense intended to any conservative, family values, Bible-bashing Christian fascists on this board.)

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"If you don't stop your perverted attraction to women's feet, you're going to hell!"
By the way, there was a girl in my office who was the deacan in her church. She used to let me massage her feet--in the office!
But to get back on topic, I've noticed that the extreme right-wing are the biggest hipocrates--Mark Foley being the best example.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
What if it was revealed that one of our polititcians had a foot fetish?
Let's say it came out that Bill Clinton was having footsex with Monica. Or Foley was sending inappropriate emails to female (not male!) pages regarding their feet. Or it was revealed that George Bush enjoys seeing Laura walk around the oval office without her shoes on!
Just a weird thought I've come up with!

That happened in the Uk back in 1992 when thr famous tory, David ,ellor was reportted to have sucked the toes of unkown actress, antonaia desantious 7 the thick naive press sawit as an oppotunity to riddicule any guy that is into feet>

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Think back to the time of the Clinton Administration with Dick Morris and his extra marital toe sucking affair with prostitute Sherry Rowlands. Wasn't that around the same time Lady Fergie was getting her toes sucked by someone other than her husband while sunning on a deck?

Those were a couple of real ones I remember from the 90's.

It was indeed & I will always be greatful to Sarah Ferguson for putting that Toe-sucking idea into my little head because at the risk of reciving a bit of riddicule I have to admit that I had never herd of that particular activety before she got her Toes sucked. I have to be honest though & admit to being a bit of jealous of her financhal adviser at the time(mainly because I did'nt think of it myself), & secondly because I reckon SF has got nice feet(granted not quite as good as those of my cleaner or Kylie or Victoria Beckham, but fairplay to her they are nice in thei own way), & the more I think about I reckon she would even be up for reciving some Human-Milk on her Feet if the bloke in question was interested.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links