Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Toe Shots (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Toe Shots
larch
Board Regular
Member # 17314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larch   Email larch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is for many, many more toe shots and fewer sole shots. The latter do little for me. But beautiful toe shots...!!!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am all about seeing a girl on on her stomach with her soles showing and toes pointed towards the camera too! no better shot in my opionion.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to see both types of shots getting equal attention. A perfect balance of tops and bottoms in foot pics is really appreciated when it happens. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mogsftw
Board Regular
Member # 16070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mogsftw   Email mogsftw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm with you on this one....
im a toes guy... the soles don't really help me much either xD

Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a toe man myself, soles don't really do much for me in comparison so I totally agree with you...bring on the toes!!!
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
isitmyfault
Loyal Member
Member # 6565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for isitmyfault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea i'm a toe man too..
Posts: 53 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I very much used to be into toes, and have to say still am... but i now get to appreciate the beauty of soles as well much more.

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Lou- I like a balance of toe, sole, and also some side shots.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another for toes!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my post got lost.. dang!!!

summary

i tend to lean more towards toes.. but the whole creativity is what gets me. not just the plop-the-feet-up-take-the-shot sort of pic. but artistic thought.. example Elz's pics

i tend to like hosed toes the most!!! but.. at the same time.. i don't care much for toe-spreads.

sole shots as if the person is on their tippy-toes.. but seated in a chair.. if you understand my drift.. are very appealing too.

what i'm saying.. if the image is creative... yeah.. i like it. live in person.. i'll take the foot anywhich way i see it.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toes baby, all the way! Especially wiggling toes! They turn me on to no end! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles. Totally soles! Nothing's hotter than a girl showing her toes. To me, the toes, they're like the cleavage. You know, you see that, and they paint them up, but you never see the sexy sole pressing onto the sandal. And when you do, mm'hmm. Yes. A girl laying on her stomach with her bare soles kicked up behind her towards the camera does me a good service. I'm totally against less sole shots; in fact, I don't feel there's enough out there.

1 For soles.

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Magoo
Board Regular
Member # 17714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Magoo   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a perfect balance of soles, toes tops and sides are all needed for the perfect feet pics.....
Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a sole man, and I love the shape of a nicely arched foot. Recently I've acquired a better appreciation for the shape of the toes.

Can't have one without the other though, and I still prefer the view of the soles, but a woman's toes will no longer go unnoticed by me anymore.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toes are pretty important, but I really like the part of the foot I call "the pad". Which is where the toes join the bottom of the foot.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links