Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » friends gf's or sisters feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: friends gf's or sisters feet
t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any stories or experiences with friends gf's feet or friends's sisters feet or anything like that, i think those are so hot!
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not their feet but their shoes.

Both a mate's GF and a mate's sister both got their shoes seen to many times.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My buddy's wife has spectacular feet with beautiful high arches. He hates feet so he doesn't appreciate what beautiful gems she has.

Come to think of it, I have another friend with the same situation where his wife has beautiful feet and he hates feet. She has openly expressed her enjoyment of having her toes sucked.

It's a shame such sexy feet should have to go unappreciated like that. It's torturous.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Andrea and her teasing dominant feet- TRUE STORY ( from a year ago )
img230.imageshack.us/img2...ea15mr.jpg A couple of weekends ago my wife and I visited a good friend of my wife and her husband in Connecticut. Dr. Andrea and her husband Dr. Keith are way more successful than my wife and I, and they have a very large and impressive house. She is a cancer doctor and he is an anesthesiologist. My wife knows her very well, they have been friends since grade school, but I had only met her twice before at different events. My wife will talk to her regularly and they e-mail each other very often, sharing secrets and stories, and tid bits from day to day life. Dr Andrea is a very attractive and fit woman of 42 years, she is tall and thin, 5'9 120 pounds, long straight light brown hair and light blue eyes, with long legs, and long thin size 10 feet. My wife and I are offered a sail boat ride by them, but I get sea sick very easily, so I politely refused. Dr. Keith asks if it would be okay to take my wife out, for about an hour, and his wife and I said sure- why not. Dr. Andrea said she would stay in their back yard with me. Our kids are at camp, so it is just her and I alone. She offers me to get in this giant hammock, hung between two massive trees, and although I'm a big guy, I'm like Pee-wee Herman in this thing. She goes and gets us both a nice ice cold brew on this hot day, and returns quickly. Mind if I join you, she asks? We hardly know each other, so that surprized me, sure, I said. Her next move was even better, she gets in on the other side, and places her sexy sandaled feet on the right side of my face, the same sandals that I've pictured above. I take a gulp of my beer, and try to be cool. Like my sandals she asks? In my mind my thoughts are- what?, why is she doing this, did I gaze at her feet and shoes too long. Don't worry, your wife told me that you like feet, and I thought it was cute, so I thought I'd have some fun! Fun at my expense? Of course! She laughed, so do you like my shoes? I do they are sexy, I said, drinking some more, trying hard to be cool. My feet are hot, be a dear and take them off for me, and she places one foot at a time on my golf shirt, and my shorts showed my putter. Oh that is so much better, and she crossed her long legs resting her feet on my chest inches from my face. I starred at her slightly dirty foot soles. My hubby doesn't like my feet at all, she says. Why, I think they're so pretty. He says they're way too big, size 10 you know, they are slightly bent-from all the sexy shoes I wear, and he says they smell! He won't touch them, and she wiggles them raising them up and down. I get pedicures every two weeks, he still hates them. I love to have my feet rubbed, but he won't do it, her toes graze my chin and wiggle. I grab her right foot and start rubbing it like a homeless guy with a genie bottle. Ohhhhhh!!!! That is so good, rub under the toes, harder, faster, deeper yesssss!!! Christ, it was like we were hot and heavy, but all I was touching was her sexy foot. Rub the heel, that's it, it was dirty and a little rough, not as soft as the rest of her sole and her long toes. Do the other one, do it now! She ordered me, and I liked it. Rub my big toe, up and down, yesss, that's it, your a real foot guy! She validated my work and enthusiasm. She is bold, and she slid down a bit, and as I rubbed her left foot on my chest, she slowly lowered her right foot sole to rest on the side of my left cheek. I hope my feet don't smell too bad, she teased. No they're fine I said. You sure, she laughed and gently placed her long thin right foot sole flush on my face, my nose burried in her sole! I took a deep whiff, and she giggled like a little girl, loving it, that tickled, she said. I took a deeper smell as she left her foot there to rest on my face while I still rubbed the other one. It had a light fishy tangy smell, not overpowering but enough to really tingle my face and equipment. Tangy I said, nice and sexy. Smell my foot foot boy! Smell it she ordered. She then really drove me crazy- hitting all my buttons- you should smell my feet, and worship my feet, I am much richer, and smarter than you and way more successful! She knew this would work on me!!!! What is my wife telling her- this is crazy!!! Keep smelling my foot, smell foot boy, smell! Her foot got tangier, and sharp as I smelled it. Now smell this one- and it was a little stronger and a little sweatier than the other. I was in a dream like state, I didn't even realize that I knocked some of my beer over and on to the ground. Don't cry over spilled beer, she said, why don't you taste my foot! Oh my god, my wife's friend is letting me do everything with her feet! I wonder if my wife is in on this? Lick foot boy lick, lick the feet of your superior! I licked her salty tangy soles, and her heel was a little rough and bitter, but her toes melted in my mouth, they wiggled and pressed on my tongue. Lick them all clean foot boy, I was licking my wife's friends feet, I kept saying it to myself over and over. I did her other foot, which also was dirty at her heel, but she made me lick it extra, and harder. I was being humiliated and pleasured all at the same time. This bud's for you now, and she poured some of her beer on her sexy bare feet! Is this fantasy time or what!!! It was real, and it was happening to me, I know my wife has to be involved with this, this is too much!! I was licking cold beer off a sexy lady doctors toes!!! God, her feet tasted great, and I told her thanking her, and sucking and licking her teasing dominant toes. They do taste and smell so good, I repeated!!! She shoved her right bare foot deep into my mouth, I gasped and choked, and took it. It may taste great, she said, but is it less filling? She laughed, but I couldn't talk, her foot left me speachless in Connecticut!!!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[IMG]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8642/andrea15mr.jpg[/IMG] I HOPE THIS WORKS- THIS IS A PICTURE OF DR ANDREA'S SIZE 10 FEET. I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM AS MUCH AS ME. THERE IS SOMETHING EXTRA SEXY ABOUT YOUR FRIEND'S WIVES FEET!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

[IMG]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8642/andrea15mr.th.jpg[/IMG] ONE MORE TRY- DR ANDREA'S PRETTY SIZE 10 FEET.
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When my friends first found out about my foot fetish, they took it pretty well (just made jokes, etc.). We all had our laughs; however, a few days later, they started coming to me, and actually asked me what I thought of their girlfriends' feet. They wanted to be able to prove that their girl was the hottest/best out of all our group of friends'. I thought it was pretty comical, and just told them all that their girlfriends' feet were fine, and that was that, in order to avoid a very awkward fight between the group. Haha.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelkr
Loyal Member
Member # 1358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelkr   Email toelkr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About ten years ago my then girlfiend, my buddy and his then girlfriend were drinking and enjoying our jacuzzi.(Were now married to the same girls!).
My friends wife has absoulutly beautiful feet size six high arches perfect toes.
As the night went on we lost our bathing suits and the drunker we got the more open we became.
At one point I grabbed her foot and started to massage her soles. She tilted her head back and said that feels great.
She pushed her foot towards my face and I kissed her big toe. The next thing I'm sucking and licking her toes like crazy. At one point I had all her toes in my mouth and then I started licking her soles. As I licked her soles she curled her toes and wrinkled them up.
The whole time she had her head back and eyes closed. She was absolutly loving it. I worshipped her foot for about ten minutes. I couldnt beleive this was happening.
I didn't even think about the others in the jacuzzi. Once I stopped we got another round of drinks and that was that.
The next morning I apologized to my girlfriend and she said she watched the whole thing and thought it was cool. She even said she could tell "Sally" liked it.
My buddy had no problem with what happend and never said a word.
What a night!

Posts: 92 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links