Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First Post, My Foot Story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First Post, My Foot Story
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, my old girlfriend had no problem with my foot fetish. And while she didn't have the greatest feet in the world, thete would be no problem if I wanted to fulfill my desires.

I met my soon to be new girlfriend during my time with the old one. Soon, her and I became good friends, but everytime I saw her, she would always be wearing sneakers of some sort and I never got to see her feet. Although I was with my old girlfriend at the time, I was very curious if my friend had nice feet.

Once day I saw her and said hello. I nonchalantly stared down, and almost gasped. She was wearing flip flops, and she had one of the most beautiful pairs of feet I had ever seen. I estimated size 6 or 7, with smooth creamy skin, perfectly shaped and proportional toes, which were painted a light pink, and a nice arch. So she starts talking to me, and I kind of look up, with this stupid and goofy look on my face. She asks me what was the matter, and I quickly said "nothing" and dismissed the issue.

Zoom ahead now. Old girlfriend and I broke up because of problems, friend and I become more. I long for the days she wears footware that exposes her feet, but I was worried about telling her about my fetish, because I didn't think she'd be as open minded as my old girlfriend. Now, we were big talkers, about anything really. One day one of our discussions was about fetishes, and it led into me slipping about my foot fetish. She wasn't freaked out or anything, merely inquisitve, asking about how it started, and what it entailed. When I told her about toe sucking and footjobs, she seemed a bit put off, so I let the subject drop as far as asking her about it. Baby steps I suppose.

About a week or so later, we're at my house after she's gotten back from work. I offer her a foot massage, since she'd been on her feet all day. She accepts, to my glee. I start massaging her feet, barely taking my eyes off them except to glance up at her face. She complimented my technique, saying that it felt great, and that she was really relaxing. She was showing this with her moments of seemingly almost dozing off, fluttering her eyes lazily. It was so temtping, and I just couldn't stand it, so I went for it. As she closed her eyes again, I moved my face forward and kissed her big toe lightly. I half expected her to pull her foot away and yell at me, but she didn't move, so I did it again. I moved my tongue and started to circle it on the bottoms of her toes when she finally looked up at me, with kind of a half smile. As I started to suck on her toes, I heard low moans escape her throat every so often. I was very glad to see she was enjoying the experience. This continued for a good 15 minutes and I am happy to say has been repeated since. [Big Grin]

Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SCORE!!

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the board, OneGiantLeap. Glad to see you posting with a great story about your girlfriend. I think it's safe to say that you've "converted" her. Good job!
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
W00t!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, indeed. [Big Grin] Hopefully I'll be back with some good stories in the future.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum. Glad of to hear of your good fortune! Sounds like a winning combo to me!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links