Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What if Cohen had made Borat a foot-loving guy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What if Cohen had made Borat a foot-loving guy?
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would this have doomed feet guys all around the world or would it gain positive exposure for us? I'm leaning towards that it would have been detrimental as Borat is portrayed as a bigot and a bit of a freaky guy. Having foot-fetishism attatched to this stigma could have spelt sudden doom for us.

Thoughts?

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think it would have spelt doom for us. But rather would have made it seem funny.Instead of people saying oh man those foot people are freaks..they would laugh at you if you told them you had a foot thing...probably even compare you to Borat! At least everyone would know what a foot thing was...depending on what kind of light Cohen decided to put it in...could have shown the more freaky aspects to it...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it would have made it even worse. The whole movie was about him making a giant ass of himself and everyone else.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janko
Board Regular
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janko   Email Janko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What we DO need is Tarantino to make a series of films about a superhero, loved by all, who happens to have a foot fetish.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janko
Board Regular
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janko   Email Janko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone like Superman, whose strength is drained not by Kryptonite but rather by the whiff of womanfeet. But with a twist, his strength could be regained by getting to taste them!
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links