Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » black foot sites (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: black foot sites
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i gotta agree with salvy, dont jump the gun
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
This is a great site for your specific request....

http://www.footmansdream.com/

she's black?
Ok, so she is black. She still looks good to me. I don't know what the deal is... a good looking woman with pretty feet is a good looking woman regardless of her background. Go to Miami, FL and see for yourself. That is a rockin' place with hotties of all rainbow colors and nationalities. [Drool] [Thumbs Up] [Cool]
I think he meant it in the context of "Whoa, I didn't know she was black, she's hot anyway" as opposed to"She's black, so I don't care for her anymore." Y'know, it was like me finding out Tony Romo is Mexican, I said to myself, "Whoa, that foo's Mexican!? Badass!" *Last part spoken in typical LA Latino American accent*
exactly

she looks to have some other ethnicity in her

some people need to stop being so damn sensitive christ [Roll Eyes]

I also had no idea romo was mexican [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
This is a great site for your specific request....

http://www.footmansdream.com/

she's black?
Ok, so she is black. She still looks good to me. I don't know what the deal is... a good looking woman with pretty feet is a good looking woman regardless of her background. Go to Miami, FL and see for yourself. That is a rockin' place with hotties of all rainbow colors and nationalities. [Drool] [Thumbs Up] [Cool]
I think he meant it in the context of "Whoa, I didn't know she was black, she's hot anyway" as opposed to"She's black, so I don't care for her anymore." Y'know, it was like me finding out Tony Romo is Mexican, I said to myself, "Whoa, that foo's Mexican!? Badass!" *Last part spoken in typical LA Latino American accent*
exactly

she looks to have some other ethnicity in her

some people need to stop being so damn sensitive christ [Roll Eyes]

I also had no idea romo was mexican [Smile]

Ok. I got it. I got it. I understand the context, now. I'm easy. I'm not really bothered one way or the other about this, but when I originally read the comment it came across like, "She's black, so I don't care for her anymore." I said, "Wow!" "A pretty woman is a pretty woman to me." I've seen too many beautiful types of women (in my travels) to get caught up in the background thing especially when they are stop traffic gorgeous and have a chance to meet/greet them [Drool] . Again, I'm easy and not vexed at all guys-- trust me. Just be good looking, have RRS and the woman is cool in my book [Woot] . Go Cowboys and Tony Romo! [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just read raven's interview here at wu's

she says she is half italian and half haitian

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I'm not too sure myself...but what exactly does RRS mean?
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey, I'm not too sure myself...but what exactly does RRS mean?

RRS is a term I made up here at Wu a while back. It means:

RR - Rumproast = butt, booty, ass, arse, okolae, bunda, behind, bottom, bum, glutes, rump, beef flank, etc.

S - Shrimp = feet, toes, peds, etc.

Bottomline = I'm an ass/foot man or foot/ass man depending on a given day [Big Grin] . I just love the stuff. If you have noticed, my avatars center mostly around the RRS theme. Again, I just love the stuff. [Woot]

[ December 22, 2006, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If you have noticed, my avatars center mostly around the RRS theme. Again, I just love the stuff. [Woot]

I've noticed - Your avatars are always hot! I'm definitely a RRS man too.

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Thanks, Wing-Washer [Thumbs Up] . I try to pick quality avatars that have character and sex appeal [Bump] . Again, thanks.

--------------------

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.ecfeetlinkdom.com

f***ing amazing!!! [Smile] so much dirty talk in the vids.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to be honest, I din't think there was a sister alive who did this stuff. Glad to be proven wrong.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again guys, i love feet of all races its just it seems black foot material is a lil harder to come by especially all black footjob dvds lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadly of all the sites listed, the only site that's still alive is ecfeetkingdom. The other sites have died or stopped updating. One of the best was solecitychicago.com, but it is no more.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bison4me:
Sadly of all the sites listed, the only site that's still alive is ecfeetkingdom. The other sites have died or stopped updating. One of the best was solecitychicago.com, but it is no more.

A shame, really. I guess there's not much of a market for ebony/Black women's feet. (And it seems like that in general.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think that is true, bison4me. The sites below seem to have updates within the last couple weeks, to a month. Not sure about Feetishes, but they've been around a long time, so I am sure there is a ton of content.

http://www.blackfeetbootystreet.com

http://mindstatz.com

http://www.feetishes.com

http://www.solefoodcafe.com

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feetishes hasn't updated since September, I don't know what's going in Chicago but Feetishes, Solefoodcafe hasn't updated in a year, solecitychicago.com is gone all together, and footmansdream.com hasn't updated in 2 years. All were classics, excellent content, what a shame.

I'll check out mindstatz Patrick, I haven't checked them in about five years, glad to hear they're still doing it.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links