Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » OK to show feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OK to show feet?
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you know if there are any differences between different cultures when it comes to show their feet? Girls from America often wears flip-flops but the girls in Europe often wears shoes or boots. German girls are very often walking with heavy boots in summertime but I think they have no problem to take them off if itīs necessary, But Japanese girls seldom removes their shoes and I think girls from Singapore and parts of China never takes their shoes off in public. Does anyone know if there are cultural differenties?
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most who take off their shoes in public even though foot fetish is not that well known in the culture are the Mediterrainian places.

It is a barefoot heaven under the tables and when sitting .....

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the movie "Memoirs of a Geisha", one woman tells her geisha:
"We don't display our feet like monkeys here. We are not selling flesh, this is a Geisha House."

I think that says alot about the culture, maybe wht they always wear those white socks all the time.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Saudi Arabia,if a person show's their sole's,it's like and insult a very bad thing to do with or with out shoe's on,out in public.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, feet tend to be very erotic to East Asian cultures, especially to the Chinese. That would explain that whole foot binding thing, wouldn't it. Anyway, I read somewhere something about what women would cover up with their hands if someone walked in on them taking a bath. The results were pretty interesting:
In Western and American cultures, women attempt to cover their breasts and vagina.

In Islamic and/or Middle Eastern cultures, women will cover their faces with their hands.

In China, women tried to cover up their feet.

And that pretty much sums it all up right there.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links