Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish Girls on Myspace (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish Girls on Myspace
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would not do it im not that keen to be her friend
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm late on this topic, but so what? Anyway, yes a ton of these profiles are fake and use models. I also know this from first hand experience as I had a faker who decided to use my pics and name me "Cassy". Come on now, I dont even look like a Cassy =P Well I messaged him telling him hello and I am me and such and HE obviously was not me or Cassy or WHOEVER and to delete the profile. He replied saying he was a huge fan blahblah then he deleted the profile. It's flattering but it sucks because of all the trickery he's trying to pull off getting pictures from others.

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by daemoness:
i'm late on this topic, but so what? Anyway, yes a ton of these profiles are fake and use models. I also know this from first hand experience as I had a faker who decided to use my pics and name me "Cassy". Come on now, I dont even look like a Cassy =P Well I messaged him telling him hello and I am me and such and HE obviously was not me or Cassy or WHOEVER and to delete the profile. He replied saying he was a huge fan blahblah then he deleted the profile. It's flattering but it sucks because of all the trickery he's trying to pull off getting pictures from others.

haha...busteddd motherfucker!!! on some stupid funny shit i could see a tv commercial scenario out of this [Big Grin]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey daemoness . Is this you ? [Smile]

http://www.footnightgirls.com/photo/showimg.php?file=/PartyModelGalleries/FNTampa/Skyler.jpg

all best
- Lars

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha, there's a resemblence there I can see that, but Dae is much better looking =p
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok [Smile] thanks

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't bother with myspace because the majority of myspacers are nearly always 14 year olds or gay guys looking for cheap thrills.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoaaaaaa. That's not me but she has some identical features! That's cool/creepy haha. I wanna meet her!

quote:
Originally posted by Lars:
Hey daemoness . Is this you ? [Smile]

http://www.footnightgirls.com/photo/showimg.php?file=/PartyModelGalleries/FNTampa/Skyler.jpg

all best
- Lars

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'd be surprised at the kinds of guys that go patrolling myspace for barefoot girls.

Dennis, the guy co-writing this story with me (Barefoot Black Sheep) made a myspace page of Stephanie, the main character, as a way to promote the story and drum up some interest through Stephanie's blog entries, and stated several times over up-front that she is FICTIONAL!

You wanna know something sad? She STILL had guys hitting on her, and here she's a fictional character! I wonder which part of "I'm not real" or "I'm fictional" they didn't understand?

Pitiful... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone needs to find more pics of that Skyler girl and post them here. I want to see if its just that one picture that looks identical to dae of if it is all of them;p
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't gt this confangled myspace.....-_-

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wu's board is better than myspace...
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ffetishh:
wu's board is better than myspace...

I agree, at least here you somewhat know who you are dealing with, as most of us here are true foot fetish people and post here on a regular basis. [Cheers]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's full of fucking idiots and scam artists!

That girl DOES look a bit like Daemoness. A bit more metal & tatts mind you. Actually, she looks alot like "Candi" from "Cum on Candi".

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albert Wesker1
Board Regular
Member # 15551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albert Wesker1   Email Albert Wesker1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems kinda stupied bringing it up now but yeah that girl named Joy or guy or whoever it was was a fake alright. Felt like checking out the profile again after all this time and those last two the person added are of other people indeed. Because the last two actually showed the face and they were two different girls. Worth printing out though which I did. Looked pretty sexy. If you are wonder what I am talking about check the old link out on the top of the page that I started.

"And S.T.A.R.S. Were Umbrealla's... No Rather My Little Piggies." Albert Wesker Resident Evil

Posts: 17 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links