Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I just got a pedicure. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I just got a pedicure.
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I'm a guy. My GF has been trying for months to get me to go with her to get a pedicure. I feel really ridiculous right now, because two high school girls were there as well, giving me weird looks the whole time. And yet, I already know I'm getting a great footjob, blowjob, handjob, and sexjob all night because of this.

What do you think?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 44 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey wiggler...I think and so does everyone here that has a SO that a little sacrifice such as this is defeintly worth it. Its the little things such as this...although I have never and probably will never get a pedicure but there is always little things that you have to do in order to keep the missus happy! And if it usually pays dividends such as what you are getting..then a little attention to your feet is no problem at all! Have fun man!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
considering that you more then likely will be getting laid tonight because of this, i consider this a good choice. (as you can tell, consider and considering are my favorite words)
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wiggler forgot to add one more option.

who thinks that wiggler should take his male-feet-shit out of here.(checked).

and for anyone who says i should be open minded, i say, don't be a hommo.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If my wife ever asks or encourages me to get one, especially at the same time as her- I'm jumping at it.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its a good investment. I have 3 older sisters who has hip'd me to game.

Look at it as more than just getting a pedicure but its communicating to your significant other that you are open to bonding with her at many levels. I'm sure she is aware that most guys would consider this "ghey". Stepping out of the norm or whats common in things such as this can be very beneficial to you now and later down the road.

Just my two cents...

Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very pleased with the trend that is developing in this poll. [Smile]
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not into peds.. never been.. never plan on being. but.. if it means more action with my lady.. i can suffer just once in a blue moon. of course. that suffering means she's also there with me.. i'll not do it alone. not because i'm afraid of being gay.. i don't see the point! to me, it's only a bonding tool.

would i ever mention it here.. nope!!! don't see the point either. it would be something strictly between my gal, myself, and the pedicurist.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get your head and pussy, but don't make pedi's a habit......

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, just don't start painting them and wearing high heeled sandals.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markn:
Ok, just don't start painting them and wearing high heeled sandals.

I've had manicures and sport massages in the past (and they are very therapeutic--believe me [Thumbs Up] ). Pedicures are no biggie IMHO (just see the above note [Big Grin] ), but it is the dividends that you get afterwards that really count.

[ November 26, 2006, 02:36 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Champpalmer:
Its a good investment. I have 3 older sisters who has hip'd me to game.

Look at it as more than just getting a pedicure but its communicating to your significant other that you are open to bonding with her at many levels. I'm sure she is aware that most guys would consider this "ghey". Stepping out of the norm or whats common in things such as this can be very beneficial to you now and later down the road.

Just my two cents...

Good point. All guys need all the help they can get in communicating with the your other half. Trust me. The down the road part is whats important . Stepping on new ground is fine. New ground is how you grow, but not loosing that edge as a man is key in my book.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its one thing for a guy to get a pedicure for the sake of the metrosexual fad. Its another to do it in terms of making a deposit into a relationship.

I agree with you Footman.

Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink_rock
Loyal Member
Member # 15899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink_rock   Email pink_rock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have never had a foot massage and a pedicure u dont know what ur missing out on. And hey, u might actually learn a few ways to pleasure the next female feet u are enjoying!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend and I get pedicures together. It's actually quite relaxing putting your feet in the bath. Her feet look prettier, as a result. And she let's me choose the nail polish!
So do it, and don't listen to idiots who think it's gay!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links