Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What size feet would you consider 'Too Big'? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What size feet would you consider 'Too Big'?
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big feet are beautiful on women.I love girls with big feet but i would have to say maybe a 16 would be to big but a size 10 is no where near to big
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
foot size really doesnt matter to me. as long as the woman's foot is beautiful in my standards, i could really care less about the size

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me the size does not matter. I look for things with feet, such as I prefer long toes with smooth meaty but not fat soles.. but I have seen with girls who are a size 8.5 and have short fat toes and a girl with a 6.5 and have really long toes for their size. So it really comes down to them having nice feet with what I'm looking for, regardless of size.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It definitely depends on whether the feet look nice, but my general rule of thumb is this: bigger feet simply mean there's more of them to love.

For the record though, I came to absolutely crave big feet because until this year, I never had any real experience with big feet. Nice feet are nice feet, regardless of size.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything over a 7

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcafe
Board Regular
Member # 18047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcafe   Author's Homepage   Email footcafe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My last gf had big feet, I like trying different things but I definitely prefer smaller feet 8s or 9s (US) are fine but 10 for me is too big.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my view, a woman can't have feet that are too big, but with two exclusions - they look like 'guy' feet or they end up being in the Guiness Book of World Records.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just met this girl who is 5' 7", and size 10 feet...large for her height....lovely toes and soles.....met her online and same day was kissing her soles and more at her place.....was really hot...although, I would love to see how big I could find, especially if they are the pantyhose wearing type.....long sexy toes in nylons are hot! That gal Mikayla Miles....would love to worhsip those big feet.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like other Bro's have pointed out, pretty feet are pretty feet, and size really doesn't matter a whole heck of a lot in that.

With that said though, I prefer that the girl's feet are at least smaller than mine. But then I'm a size 13, so I can't see too many ladies exceeding that. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in general I prefer a size 5 to an 8ish.altho I've seen women who's feet were sexy inbetween sizes 8 n half-9 n half.but nothing larger than that.most women over 5'8 wear an 8+ with the ecception of julie strain ofcourse lol
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i usually prefer women with smaller feet than me (i wear a 14) but big feet can be just as sexy as smaller feet its all a matter of what u prefer.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quinten jr
Board Regular
Member # 5209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quinten jr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmm!!!!
thi bigger the better!
i love big beautiful feet and toes.
not skinny ones not fat ones but juicy plump toes. i'd also agree that size 16 may be too big but i've never seen them and they might be cool to play with lol. i just like the idea of a foot that is as big as my face and a big toe that i can spend a little extra time sucking is cool too.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
for me, no size is too big (in fact, a real life giantess would be heaven), but the girl has to be hot and her soles need to be shapely.

I toe-tally agree with Tyler D. [Thumbs Up]

Honestly, if you have to ask...maybe you're not into big feet, Sizzle.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no suchthing my book lol i know a woman that has size 9 and thats a uk size too [Blush] the same size as mine lol For me its all about form. if there nice feet there nice feet regardless of the size. although i know a lady with size 3 ( uk 3 ) both are perfectly formed [Tongue]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me I'd definitely have to say I Prefer (US) size 6-9, although I'm sure I'd have no problem wih size 10's or so if they were very nice looking. Too much bigger then that is too much though, not much fun to play with if their feet are big and clunky.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links