Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My New Foot Concern

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My New Foot Concern
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No longer am I worried about a girl accepting my fetish, but what concerns me is what if her ex was into feet as well and she would be against such acts as they would remind her of the ex. Anyone else have this worry or has it even been a reality? If this issue arises how would I deflate it?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting thoughts.
I guess it would depend on what she now thinks of him. Did they part on good, or bad terms? Also, did she love the attentions he gave to her feet, or was she turned off by it?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is my reality.

Doesn't make her think of the ex at all.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be analogous to losing your taste for sex because you did it with an ex.

While unlikely, if the situation did arise, consider it a warning sign that you are dealing with a really obtuse personality...head for the hills. [Smile]

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't over analyze it too much. You just said, "If her ex...." "If" is not an absolute or definite condition. You are worried about someone who is not around and putting too much mental energy into her ex guy. Don't make him apart of your tango, its all about you two (or should be). You are letting him get the upper hand in your mind and he probably doesn't know how much he is a factor in your concern of intimacy. If he did, he probably would beam with devilish joy. If she is worth your time investment, assess the situation, tactfully speak your point and adjust to the new bonding variable in the (two of you) equation. Don't let her past steal your current joy with her. Remember everyone has a past history of some sort.

[ November 30, 2006, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
That would be analogous to losing your taste for sex because you did it with an ex.

That was my exact reaction too.

I think the only true danger is if you do something exactly the way the ex did. The chances of that are incredibly slim, and even if that is the case you just change the way you do that one thing, at least temporarily.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with those who said that a girl not liking footplay because her ex did it would be her not liking sex because her ex did it too.

Although we may have similar drives, how we go about expressing those drives varies from one person to the next. It also revolves around the way two people feel about each other. I would think that a woman would have more emotional attachment to the guy she's going out with than her ex-bf. Because there's more emotional feelings at stake, the way you connect with her physically isn't going to be the same if you compare it to her ex. Since she now has feelings for you, how she responds to you should definitely be more enhanced than the way she would respond to someone who is no longer in her life. This includes everything from the way she feels a guy's touch, to the way she feels his kiss, etc..

If this is not the case with a woman and she feels the same way about you as her ex, then don't just walk..... RUN away! She's either still messing around with her ex or she has some really deep-rooted issues.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOOTS
Board Regular
Member # 18350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOOTS   Email SOOTS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IM NEW TO THIS SITE SO PLEASE EXCUSE ANY IGNORANCE ON MY PART I MANAGED TO GET TO THE GRAND OLD AGE OF 47 BEFORE I REALISED I AM TOTALLY BESOTTED WITH WOMENS FEET PLEASE DONT VIEW ME AS A DIRTY OLD MAN BECAUSE IM NOT IHAVE BEEN HAPPILY MARRIED FOR TWENTY FOUR YEARS AND I HAVE A DAUGHTER OF 22 AND A SON OF 18 CAN YOU OFFER ANY ADVICE TO TELL MY WIFE HOW I FEEL
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife HATES her ex boyfriend, so I try to not act like him as much as I can (like a dumbass). I was massaging her feet for the first time, and I asked if she's ever been with someone with a foot fetish before, she says she hasn't, which is good for the both of us. I hardly did anything with my ex's feet (she said I did footplay "to much"). She emailed me and said it creeped her out, and she couldn't get with another person with a foot fetish. Boy did I chew that bit** out.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard Soots. Here's my "FootFetish101" for ya - just give your wife frequent foot massages and don't forget to offer compliments when she either paints her nails or get pedicures. The little things can lead to the big things! When it feels right incorporate a tad bit of licking (maybe a heckuva lot!) into the massage. I'd say from there, just take it at your own pace and have fun!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
niche25
Board Regular
Member # 18317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for niche25   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did her ex like sex? Hopefully that doesn't remind her, or maybe going to the movies? Don't spend to much time stressing over your fetish, I did and it took far to long before I gained the courage to ask.

[Smile]

--------------------
http://www.footjobfactory.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
Is my reality.

Doesn't make her think of the ex at all.

wow, that kinda had to be nice, a girl who knew all about it already... Not so much work involved in that one [Wink]

was there alot of differences in how she had done things with the guy before that you had to change about foot play or anything?

somebody already experienced in the foot fetish world, AND accepting of it. WOW. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOOTS
Board Regular
Member # 18350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOOTS   Email SOOTS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
affootdude05 thanks 4 the advice
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's happened to me. One woman I dated has had THREE boyfriends with foot fetishes (counting myself). She could never figure out why she seemed to be attracting them (I could)...

Whatever. The guy she left me for wound up having the same problem because I was the first guy she ever gave a footjob to and I guess he wanted to to be The First or whatever.

Sucks for him, I guess...My wife dated a guy who had a foot fetish, but it was more about shoes the way she describes it...

You should probably consider yourself lucky since at least you don't have to introduce her to the idea or "break her in' so to speak....

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lissa
Board Regular
Member # 995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lissa   Author's Homepage   Email Lissa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I just don't think this should be a problem. I agree with the guy who said "that's like thinking she'll never like sex with you becasue she had it with her ex", I mean really life does go on and you're probably going to be a lot more interesting and exciting to her anyway becasue your the "new guy".
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links