Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Rachel Ray Show

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Rachel Ray Show
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and the g/f are sitting here watching the rachel ray show...and she had on Jenny Maccarthy on it.They were just shooting the shit and out of nowhere's, Jenny said Jim Carey gives her footrubs! It's the little things like this that are making it more acceptable to say on national tv...10 years ago you would never hear of someone saying there b/f or husbands give them footrubs...but now for whatever reason it seems to be the norm...not a back massage anymore..its a footrub!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i believe she came out a long time ago and said that she loves to have her toes sucked or somethign like that. i remember everyone (in this community that is) saying what a lucky bastard her was.

and again.. lucky bastard lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's cool! Jenny McCarthy is certainly no stranger to foot play and display in the media, that's fer sher.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
back when she was the host of mtv's "singled out" and i saw her feet, i was in love with em ever since.. i never saw it but i heard she let the co host or whoever it was suck her toes on national tv...lucky fuck and she even got a modeling gig w/ a shoe company how bout that [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenny didn't take her shoes off, on the show, did she?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which show? I remember seeing a clip of her sticking the sole of one of her feet into the camera on "Singled Out". It has been quite sometime since I've seen that clip though.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is a great reference on t.v. wish i saw it.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've seen her get her toes sucked by jeremy piven in a hot tub on MTV about 10 years ago

also those 3 guys sucked her toes on that E show she had

I also remember her on the howard stern show in the 90's saying her manager/boyfriend is a foot guy and also she asked howard on one of her recent appearances if he had a foot fetish

she has alot of experience lol

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a hot barefoot pic of her [Hump] [Hump] [Hump] [Hump] [Hump] [Hump]

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and you haven't shared it yet???@??????!?!!?!?!?!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she openly talked about guys wanting to make love to her feet on Jay Leno

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
and you haven't shared it yet???@??????!?!!?!?!?!

RPM

Yeah! What's with all the stalling, Yogi!? [Mad]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea Jenny has had a soft spot for foot guys for years now. Check out this clip from you tube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63mQ-8AoJv8

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've seen that clip before...very very nice! Lucky bastards!!!
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also on topic, I rem. a pic of Rachael's toes in LL celeb list.........some kinda sweet feet on her.....check her out in the archives....well worth your time to search.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links