Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Funny foot fetish reference at Amazon.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Funny foot fetish reference at Amazon.com
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was killing time on Amazon and decided to search for anything foot fetish related, when I came upon this colorful item:

Beware of the Man With a Foot Fetish

I'm still trying to figure it out. It would definitely be interesting to see what kind of remarks one might get if they were walking around with it. [Nut Kick]

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] Reminds me of this Yahoo Group I saw a long time back for women who hated their mens' attraction to their feet. Maybe this could be an official t-shirt or something for them. [Big Grin]

Interesting find Pete. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ummmm...hmmmm...so it is a totebag that says that on the side?

lol...that's just a bit weird [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, marketing people get stuck for ideas - next weeks bag will say "WATCH OUT FOR REAL BLONDES" -or somthing equally braindead....how about this ...."I LIKE GEORGE BUSH !" now thats truly radical !

[Laugh]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha thats pretty funny... beware of "the man".. at least its singular in form, so that makes me wonder... ok which one of you guys is it shes talking about [Big Grin]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A further search reveals that the same design appears on a cap, t-shirt, sweatshirt and jacket. Just search "foot fetish" on Amazon.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Reminds me of this Yahoo Group I saw a long time back for women who hated their mens' attraction to their feet. [Cool]
I saw that group. it was pretty interesting until it got taken over by spam. i think MOST women are put off not by the fetish itself, but the DEGREE to which the guy takes it or persues it. If you come off as obsessed and single minded, you'll more than likely freak the ladies out.
Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I saw that group. it was pretty interesting until it got taken over by spam. i think MOST women are put off not by the fetish itself, but the DEGREE to which the guy takes it or persues it. If you come off as obsessed and single minded, you'll more than likely freak the ladies out.
Yeah, it was a pretty interesting Group until, like you say, the spam overflowed. I believe it was Brother Jedi who posted the link to it around here originally, and I just had to join it and see what was going on.

I got that feeling too...these girls weren't hooked up with guys who had fetishes, these guys had OBSESSIONS...at least going on how these girls carried on about it.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very strange on a totebag, implying that it's an item for women. Seems like more of a tongue-in-cheek thing for a foot loving guy to wear. Would either turn people off completely or start some really good conversation!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just ironic marketing - as i think i already said.
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links