Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footnight in Denver,CO

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footnight in Denver,CO
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey why not.. I know if the city can have Real World why not a footnight.

Hypothetically speaking...How many locals would probably attend? If not local, how many would travel to one that lives next door say Nebraska, Wyoming etc out of couriosity.

Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly if somebody was having a foot party in my backyard I wouldn't attend

the whole thing kind of creeps me out and i'm not comfortable paying to suck on the toes of a girl that isn't into me or just had her toes in some other dudes mouth 2 minutes ago

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel you on that one as I would be the same way. Those two reasons will definantely be something I will consider in planning a event.

What are some other issues and/or concerns that would have to be addressed before you would even consider going to one in your neck of the woods?

I'd more than likely would be the co-host for one locally and your input is valued.

Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only way i would ever go to a foot party is if I didn't have to pay, no other guys would be there, the girls actually felt attraction toward me [Big Grin]

obviously the standard foot party isn't for me [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

No worries. You definately addressed some concerns I need to consider when I do setup the party.

I'm a picky bastard and I would be the same with not wanting the last guys session coming into mine. Thanks for your input.

a1c4pwn3drw
Board Regular
Member # 18370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for a1c4pwn3drw   Email a1c4pwn3drw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
allow footjobs
Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not into group toe sucking!Solo or not at all.
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you pull this off, purchase copious amounts of witch hazel. It's a sanitizer that you can use on a girl's feet right after a session. Kills all the germs and doesn't leave any sort of soapy or alcohol odor. Every Foot Night listed by footnight.com requires witch hazel for every party. With this stuff, you don't even have to worry about guys before you; it's like her feet were untouched until you got to have your session with her.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by a1c4pwn3drw:
allow footjobs

no beating around the bush here [Wink]

I love it! Allow FJs [Big Grin]

Best of luck with the setting up of a footnight in Denver. I had always wished for one so bad back when I lived in Colorado and would have definitely went. In fact I had begged several times taht they consider expanding to Denver.

Very good point about MTV being there and it should qualify it for a footnight IMO.

I do agree with Mike though about wishing that the girls were into me, but hey what can ya do... except wipe her feet clean and have at it [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

I completely forgot about witch hazel.

Honestly, if I lived in the outskirts of Vegas..footjobs would definantly get a green light. I think the only way footjobs in Denver Footnight was that it was a small group of people that have known each other for quite some time. It can potentially get the shake down because recieving fjs as a paid service quickly becomes a legal issue.

cjmeyer doesn't like sharing his toys. lol. I totally understand what you are saying as it would be difficult for me to get in the mindset of doing a group session, unless I was the first guy to do it.

I think one of the redeeming things about some of the popular foot parties is that there is an option to have a private session with the model and its just you and her with no other guys around. The problem with that is finding a such a place to host this type of party and also having a few pipe hitters in case things get out of line.

I'm leaning more towards starting off small with a group under ten guys and 12 models.

Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Cjmeyer..

I have a quick, hypothetical question for you. Lets say there is a personals site for guys such as us. With this personals site you can contact someone after reading her profile and do a personal session. No groups, no other guys...just you and her. Would this be something that would interest you more than a group party?

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Consult with footnights.com for insights, privacy of patrons (thats a big one), etc. Sounds like you have soem motivation for the event. I wish you luck.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Actually I've been keeping in touch with Steve to plan for this even. Awesome guy I must say.
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, Steve kicks a lot of ass. Quite literally too, in all probablity, because he is a big, big Australian man. At my first Foot Night, one of the first things I did (right after my first session, of course) was talk to him a little and thank him for putting something like this on.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

I'm humbled by a lot of people I've met since starting the site.

Most of the people such as Steve, Genie, among others are celebrities to me. I've followed their work for many, many years and to actually speak and work with them has been an awesome experience.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links