Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet at Movie theaters (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet at Movie theaters
t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many people have had experiences with feet at the movie theater with a hot girl or whatever behind them or beside them teasing or doing anything with her feet?
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't had the pleasure of having a woman put her feet on my seat from behind, but I have seen some great foot shows while trying to find a seat. Once the lights go out, the foot shows are pretty much over.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no luck with behind my back.. closest to that.. the gal didn't anticipate me sitting where I did and scrambled to removed her feet in time.. close but no cigar..

i've tried to talk my lady into letting me play with her feet in the theater.. she said it'd distracts the both of us too much.. so no go there.

i've seen other fellas with all the luck... but like Bondo points out.. once the lights dim.. you really don't see anything unless the feet are propped up and in the way of the screen (happened only once and nearly created a riot cause the girl was not in the mood to put her feet down.. and they weren't easy on the eyes either)

what i don't like to see is bare feet on the floor of a crummy theater.. yuk.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a girl put her "BARE" feet up my arm rest when I was 17 she was sitting behind me she seemed to be about 20 or 21 and she was by herself and so was I I slowly reached over and rubbed her foot to see if she moved it and she didn't so I rubbed her foot through that whole movie and wow did her feet really smell it was pretty cool i guess
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No luck at the movie theater. I had better luck at football games when my dad had season tickets. When the weather warmed up, the lady who sat 1 row back and 2 seats over would prop her feet on the seatback of the empty seat. I was too shy to even turn around and look at her face but she had nice tanned feet with perfect toes to look at.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dirtyfootman-did you knbow this girl? Cause if you gave em a massage right there and she let you, that's pretty tight.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great topic, My friends...

I am very fortunate to have a beautiful Wife who loves that I love her sexy feet so much and totally indulges me in my foot fetish. We go to the movies often, especially during the summer, when she is always wearing flips, slides, or sandals. She will always place her sexy feet on the metal rail in front of our seats that separates the row from the front aisle and cross her legs and will dangle, or place both her feet on the rail and slap her slides/flips against her sexy soles, or will simply slip off her shoes and put her sexy barefeet on the rail, well her ankles really and her feet will dangle over the rail. She has extremely long legs. *S* We always sit on the aisle and are near the entrance, and I will always watch to see if any guys (or women) take glances at her feet, or stop and take a quick look. It is quite flattering. I cannot help but feel a sense of pride when I see someone stop apprciate her and all she has.

Oh, and as for foot play during the film...the theatre We go to has that stadium style seating and the arms between the chairs lift up, so We will lift the arm between us and she will either drape her legs over mine, and caress My legs with her feet as We watch, or will simply put her feet in my lap and I will massage them lightly as we watch. Mind you she does not sit like this through the entire movie as it gets uncomfortable, but I can count on it happening a couple of times through out the film.

Thank you for reading.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being in FLorida there's almost always a few girls who kick off their flip-flops or sandals and put theie barefeet up on the seats in front of them, but it's usually empty seats and only before the movie begins. I've never had a girl put their barefeet up beside me or behind me. Since the only person I go to the movies with is my wife, who knows about my fetish, it'd be interesting to see what she'd say. Unfortunately she has not, at least not yet, allowed any footplay during a movie.

During the summer I sat next to a couple at a huge Muivo complex which has the armrests that you can fold up, and a young couple next to me did exactly what 2Swift and his girl did. It was hot to watch!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last time I had that happen was when we saw the newer leatherface.we drank b4 we got to the theatre so I kept havin to get up to piss and everytime I did I got a sole view from this preppy broad.I couldn't see detail being it was dark but I was able to see the shape n all..
best foot in movie theatre experience I ever had was when I was in highschool and me n my gf went to see godzilla and my gf sucked me off during the film(ahh the balls we have when your young lol)and one row down and to the left of us was this broad who had her feet up infront of her.the entire time I got my dick sucked I was able to look @ this girls feet,shed cross her feet and I'd get slight sole shots..good times hehe

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've seen what 2swiff talked about. I vaguely recall that with my ex.. but really vaguelly. must not have taken place.. or wasn't good [Smile]

jokes aside.. my lady hasn't done that with me.. she says it's too much a public place for that.. wonder what your lady will say when you ask Feetluvr!
RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
...wonder what your lady will say when you ask Feetluvr!

I should stand a pretty good chance in the summertime when she's wearing sandals. Although she's a very private person, and at our age never lay across the seat and/or put her feet in my lap, I don't think she'd object to me holding or massaging a foot as the theaters are usually cold inside.

And damn vine- That situation you described would have to be in any footguy's top 5 fantasies, or in your case experiences. Incredible.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Revon
Board Regular
Member # 18487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revon   Email Revon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I'd like to start this off with an introduction, as I am new to these forums.

My name's Jason, and seeing that this online that's about as much that you'll get out of me at the moment; though in the future I'm sure I'll share more.

As for the theatre, I went on a date with this girl, Missy, and, knowing about my fetish, slipped her shoes off and set her feet in my lap, rubbing up and down my legs with her fuzzy socks. As you could imagine, I couldn't help myself so I took one of her feet and slipped off the sock to display some pretty sexy toes. I rubbed them on and off throughout the movie, which she enjoyed very much. To this day she still teases me every chance she gets. ^.^

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whenever I go to the movies .... I try to sit in front of a group of girls .

hoping they will put their feet over the seat backs ...

I also try to reach down between the seats & try to get a 'feel' of their feet &/or toes

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought of this thread while I was watching Blood Diamond yesterday. I saw these two good-looking girls wearing flip-flops in the lobby yesterday and they happened to come into my movie and sit behind me.

The one sitting directly behind me had her foot resting on the seat right behind my head. I could feel it whenever she moved.

The other one had her feet resting between the opening of my seat and the one to my left. God, she kept dangling her flip-flop throughout the whole movie. She had a really nice arch and red nail polish. I just wanted to lean over and lick her feet, but I doubt the wife would have appreciated it. Damn, on the outside I acted as if I never even noticed it, but I was dying on the inside.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good stuff.. someone must have a really good theater experience to tell us
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links