Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footsy withdrawal symptoms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Footsy withdrawal symptoms
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to miss out on my usual Foot-treats in which my cleaner usualy provides, due to my flat-mate pissing her right off last night. I posted this earlier in the wrong forum by mistake earlier.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, any chance of giving us the complete story? Enquiring minds want to know!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:

Yes sure I will give you the ful-story, Ledeamon. My idiot of a flat-mate managed too completly piss-off my cleaner by failing to pick her up(as he had originly promised), to take her to a club, so that her husband did'nt have to take her all the out to this club, thus putting himself out & therefore he asked my flat-mate to take her as he regularly attends that club anyway with his own wife & as I say my flat-mate promised him that he would do this as he had on a few previous weeks, but then on the night he completly changed his mind without any warning thus leaving my cleaner stranded & having to make her own way. So thanks to my flat-mate making a promise he could'nt keep I had to miss out on all my regular Feet-treats that I recive from my cleaner during tea-break on Fridays between 11.45-12.45 such as massaging her cute wide feet sucking & licking each part of her feet painting her toenails & playing Footsy with her. As I have said before her own-husband just does'nt appreciate her feet in-fact he once made it clear at her birthday party that he finds them absolutly vile. according to my cleaner he does know that I worship her feet but he's ok about it.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
As I have said before her own-husband just does'nt appreciate her feet in-fact he once made it clear at her birthday party that he finds them absolutly vile. according to my cleaner he does know that I worship her feet but he's ok about it.

He called her feet absolutely vile at her birthday party (in front of people) [Eek!] ? Dude, the average guy would never see the light of day (gettin' some) for doing something that stupid [Nut Kick] . Wow!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry about your withdrawal!!!!! but her hubby is prettty lame for doing what he did. if i every get that stupid with my gal.. i can kiss a lot of happiness goodbye and prepare for a mountain climbing effort to make up for it!!!!!!!

the bright side.. he's cool with you enjoying her feet!!! that is the only thing that redeems him here!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol.. isnt it amazing how a momentarily slip and some seemingly innocuous but slightly insensitive comment will lead to hours/days/weeks of regaining lost ground?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humm if she really liked the attention you gave to her feet,may be she will come back.I know what it's like to have feetwithdrawal's it totally suck's.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro, I've been without feet at one point in my life for something like 4 years. Before this year, I had a year and a half drought. Therefore, the idea of foot withdrawal doesn't compute much with me, since any foot action I get, even this year, my most active year EVER, has been fairly once in a while. That's why Al Gore invented the internet; no real life feet for me to hold, I just look at pictures of Lissa Noble, Eve Adams, and a whole lot of Sweet Southern Feet (Well, a lot more than that, but I just needed some examples).
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think as a single and unattached guy, unless it's unique circumstances, getting foot action from women is either a feast or famine issue. In my case, most of the women I know who are "friends with (feet) benefits" live out of town and they're far enough away that I just can't hop into my car and be there even in a few hours. With the holidays and winter here, you have a lot of people busy, not to mention that weather can play a factor, although it hasn't up to this point. Still, with the coming of the winter, it means snow and cold, which can be an issue as far as traveling goes. It also means women wearing closed toed shoes for the most part and not really anything to ogle at to keep myself amused. Although, I have to say I did notice a few younger girls still wearing flip-flops while out Christmas shopping. The temps here have been above average lately. I know this won't hold and the temparature will finally plummet and will stay there for a prolonged period of time until sometime in March or April, which is a given that it will happen due to where I'm located.

At any rate, I think you just have to expect the scarcity at some points and just try and get through it and deal with it the best way you can. That lack of feet can make you wish you had a steady girlfriend, wife or significant other sometimes though.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:

all my regular Feet-treats that I recive from my cleaner during tea-break on Fridays between 11.45-12.45 such as massaging her cute wide feet sucking & licking each part of her feet painting her toenails & playing Footsy with her. As I have said before her own-husband just does'nt appreciate her feet in-fact he once made it clear at her birthday party that he finds them absolutly vile. according to my cleaner he does know that I worship her feet but he's ok about it.
That is awesome and I hope things work out again real soon! [Mmm]

You're always going on about your cleaner. You've got to show us a picture of her and her feet! You're holding out on us...

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that sounds like a pretty sweet deal. Kick your friend in the ass for me for messing that up.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links