Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shorts, Pants, or Dresses?--Poll (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Shorts, Pants, or Dresses?--Poll
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you prefer to see barefoot girls wearing shorts, long pants, or dresses?
Shorts tend to draw more attention to her bare feet. But I love seeing feet peaking from long pants, and I love the classic blue jeans barefoot look. On the other hand, dresses give a girl a graceful "romantic" look, if you know what I mean.
So I'd see I like them all!

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 41 user(s) have voted.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally love it when my girl walks around the house in jeans and bare feet. No idea why, its just sexier to me.
Posts: 342 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question Dougie- and a tough one for me. I voted shorts (thinking especially of short, shorts) but regular shorts are fine too. Also love seeing a bare-legged and barefoot girl in a short summer dress. Jeans and barefeet are good too, but not as good as the other two. Guess I have a preference for seeing bare legs along with the bare feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, this was easy for me. I love it when a girl wears long pants and is barefoot, especially when the pants are particularly tight and "skinny". The tighter, the better. Tight blue jeans, those GAP skinny pants, spandex leggings, Peg Bundy-style capris, those and barefeet all rock my boat. [Cool]
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of the choices given.. i like them all!!! why.. depends on the circumstances.. hence why i like em all

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've asked my GF to pose in long jeans with the cuffs rolled up and long skirts that come down to just above the ankle. I don't go much for shorts and never really have.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love long dresses and jeans...preferably bell-bottom jeans. Love it when a girl wears long pants with only the toes sticking out.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I choose short's because I'm a legman too.
But as long as I'm seeing some bare feet,I really don't care what their wearing [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for dresses because they are the most feminine.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anything but jeans. i love to see the entire foot

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Good question Dougie- and a tough one for me. I voted shorts (thinking especially of short, shorts) but regular shorts are fine too. Also love seeing a bare-legged and barefoot girl in a short summer dress. Jeans and barefeet are good too, but not as good as the other two. Guess I have a preference for seeing bare legs along with the bare feet.

I agree with on this one. I like seeing the leg too, epsecially tanned legs and feet.

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I chose dresses because there wasn't a choice for short/mini skirts. I love legs and ass almost as much as I love feet - jeans aren't my first choice.

Also, I attended a small K-12 school with a strict dress code that required girls to wear skirts and dresses. I guess this is why I prefer the ladies to wear skirts/dresses.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy as long as I can see her feet, but if I had to choose...

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long pants for me. I guess its because it the unexpected look to see a woman in her business pants but barefoot. I see the others too much...shorts, jeans, dress etc.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're just talking feet, then It doesn't matter too much. if you're talking legas and feet then definately a dress. I do like to see nylon clad feet with long pants or jeans though, don't know why that is but I will gladly take them any way i can get em [Wink]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like all the choices because it really depends on how the woman pulls the particular ensemble all together. A woman can get my attention quick, if she knows how to pull it all together. Again, I like them all.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links