Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » High School Girls Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: High School Girls Feet
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... NO, Not adult guys leering at high school girls feet. I mean, when you were in high school. Let me sum up:

I had a few girlfriends when I was in high school, and aside from the swimming classes in PE, and maybe a few warm days here and there where sandals were preferred, I didn't see a lot of feet.

My first GF Ringo (her parents were hippies) always wore boots and for the 4 weeks we dated, I had waited and drooled for her toes, because she looked like Salma Hayek. Anyway, I didn't get to see her barefoot until six months after we broke up and they were fucking nasty. Gross, long krusty toenails. Yuck.

Delilah, the girl who took my virginity, let mne play with her feet all the time, paint their nails, kiss them, rub them and suck her toes. I never told her about my fetish, but she knew. Hers were nice, kind of like Evangeline Lilly or Jenna Elfman.

Now, BETH! I had to date that chick for three weeks before she would make out with me. And her feet were worth the wait. We are talking perfect unpainted, but well manicured nails and an amazingly high arch. Amazing. We are talking ASHLEY JUDD beautiful. We are talking MISCHA BARTON beautiful. Long, slender, sleek, and she had a sprained ankle that needed massaging.

I won't even begin to talk about the feet I DIDN'T get to see... Any of you have any high school sweethearts who made you wait and wait?

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never really dated that much in highschool. All the girls at my school were easy, in your pants on a first date kind of girls. I didn't get to play with my first pair of feet until my senior year. I was dating this girl's sister. I was very upfront about my fetish (which now I regret telling her cause the bigmouth told her sister, who in turn yelled it in our art class, thank god no one was listening) she also told my friends. I went to her place, we were home alone, and she sat across from me, and I sucked on her toes, my little "friend" got hard, and she gave me a footjob, and after about 20 min I cummed on her feet. The was the only foot play I got during highschool.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a sharp eye in HS for pretty feet, but girls back in the day (late 80s) were unfamiliar with the profoundness of pretty feet. Feetdom was still new back then or at least at my HS. It was all about T&A.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear you Footman, I was in high school back then too. Girls never wore open toed shoes, no flip flops, nothing. Occasionally they'd have on a pair of heels that they'd slip off during class but other than that, nothing. Of course if they all had been wearing flip flops I probably would have never graduated.
Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in HS in the Mid 80's and there were a lot of grils that wore open toes shoes. But they also wore a lot of pumps back in those days. Pumps are very inviting for a certain smell that can only come from a girls feet that have been in shoes all day. I dated a girl in HS that wore these everyday and her feet used to smell sooooo gooood! In fact she was actually the one that got me started with that sweet aroma that I came to crave from her beautiful feet. Mmmmm I remember that as if it were yesterday! I always had a fetish for pretty feet, have since I was about 11 years old. But she was the one that got me hooked on that smell that I still love to this day! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sneakers were the rage in my day.. who had the latest and most expensive jordans!!!

however.. a few gals had the shoes that looked like pumps but were flats. sandals was a big thing in the warmer weather.

heels.. not a real big thing though.

folks were just starting to warm up to the idea that feet could be appealing. a few brave souls went there and explored.. most played it safe and stayed away.

remember a Melisa.. she used to dangle.. dip.. and take off her shoes/sneakers all the time.. what a cute gals she was and man.. could she kill a man with her foot tease. one of her boyfriends couldn't handle it and once embarassed her in class for that.. man.. the air was thick!!! she dumped him.

but after that.. she was very careful to keep her shoes on. i used to sit behind her and tried always to steal a look.. she had cute toes! and once also i got to sit in front of her.. hers are the only feet i almost reached back to touch.

she was sweet.. but we weren't too close.. she was way too popular and i was too nervous to try and get to know her better. she wasn't snobby like some of the popular kids.. but i was too shy. (i once asked her why we weren't cooler.. and she said my shyness came across as I didnt' want to be bothered.. but what was confusing.. i could talk up a storm yet be very shy)

don't laugh now.. but band camp is where I found out she just loves how it feels to get her feet pampered and that she was really hurt by the way her ex had reacted to her playing with her shoes.. she did it without thought. i never acted on it.. but i told her not all guys were jerks.. and to which she replied.. hope I meet a really cool fella and you meet a really cool gal.

don't know what ever became of her.. but her last man seemed to appreciate her feeet and she was thrilled with him,

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was one girl who I had the biggest crush on because of her beautiful feet and her sexy choices of footwear. She sat next to me in one class, and I used to sneak peeks at her with her shoes off all year.

Oppositely but similar, I had a teacher who was very attractive and would slip her shoes off at her desk all the time. She was a short woman, and I remember her having to stand on her tip toes to write toward the top of the blackboard. When she would get up on her tip toes, the back of her shoes would *pop* off of her heels.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best foot memory from high school was of this girl who took dance at the performing arts part of my school. Since she had not been taking dance classes very long she had not gotten ugly dancer feet (the benefit of being young). We rode the same bus home from school and I would ask her to demonstrate what she learned in dance class. She would usually give a discription that I would act like I could not understand [Wink] . She would then kick off her shoes and demonstrate the moves for me. I loved the dumb act... [Evil Grin] I got her to point and twirl for me almost once a week. I only regret never offering to massage those little dancer feet.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links